chapter 7

"You know a few days ago when Aaron dropped me off so early, and you were still sleeping. That's where I met him in the cafeteria alone and he walked to me and we talked about a lot of things." I took a breath from a prefix I told

"I asked him about moving here, talking about high school and the excitement. We mingled and I connected with him. Suddenly he seemed to be playing a recording sound and I didn't really care about that. Then I found out that his family was my new neighbor, and that night we had dinner together. I never thought that would happen, and it shocked everything of myself and my mind. It was the night Zayn had his birthday and we went together because of the circumstances. After the birthday party, he led me to the hill and invited me to see the sunrise."

"Wait, didn't your parents really forbid you to come home so late? And.... what sound recording did he put on?" Marcie asked

"I don't really understand how he could take my parents' attention so that my parents gave the trust to the person that they just met. And about the voice recording, what I heard was a girl's voice, but I don't really remember what the girl said because he immediately turn it off."

"A girl's voice?" she repeated

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" i pulled my eyebrows at the question of the word she repeated.

"No-nope. nothing."

"Okay."

"Has it crossed your mind that one day he will be yours?"

I swallowed my saliva at her question which filled all the space of my mind that is connected with all the desires of my heart.

I mean, yes it crossed.
But I won't say that to anyone, because I know I won't have him either.

"Arie?"

"Uhm yes? no i mean no. I won't, i guess? I don't know. We just knew each other, how could I be so quick thinking about that."
I said let out a heavy breath.

"There's nothing wrong with that, after all, someone like him is natural for every girl to dream about, right?"

"I don't know"

.

After talking a lot with Marcie, Someone knocked on the door of this dormitory room. I wonder who that person is?

"Must be Harry" Marcie said made me choke on my own saliva.

"Why is he here?"

"He said he wanted to borrow our senior's yearbook, because he left his in New York."

Marcie walked over and opened the door, and it was true that it was him.

I stood where I was and looked into his eyes while giving him a greeting smile.

"Oh Hi, Arielle!" His raspy voice filled the room and made me blink to revive myself.

"H-hi Harry!" I said.

I shrugged and walked towards the two of them, I'm not lying that his eyes followed my steps when I approached them.

"Uhm okay Harry, this is what you need. Take and return it when you have enough."
Marcie snapped our gazes at both and made us look over at her at the same second.

"Thanks Mars. Uhm Arie, I need to talk to you outside for a moment."

"Okay."

I followed him, and we stood just a few steps outside of Marcie's dorm room.

He looks nervous, I think?

His fingers ran through his hair and he let out a heavy breath.

"Do you think you have free time?" He asked.

"When?"

"Tomorrow around 3pm, I guess"

"I don't know yet, but I'll let you know when today's class is over. I'll go to your dorm." I replied with a feeling of trying not to get nervous.

"Okay"

.

After he walked back to his dormitory with a book in his hand, he really was like a dream student.

I wonder how he was in high school that he seemed so obsessed. Is there something special for him?

I went back to Marcie's room and met her, she didn't look suspicious anything about what I was talking outside with Harry. Maybe she already understands how Harry is.

I looked at the clock and in about 15 minutes the last class starts, yes the last class. Today is quite fast and I think it's fate that I should walk to his dormitory to tell him if I can go.

.

It turned out that my last class took quite a long time. But I've come to the end. I walked out of the campus with Marcie and told her that I was going to Harry's dorm.

.

"Mars, I have an appointment with Harry. So I have to tell him something. You go ahead, I'll catch up." I said a little stiff so that Marcie would not be so suspicious about this.

"Okay, take it easy."

.

I took a deep breath before letting my hand knock on the door to his dorm room.

"Excuse me, Harry ... are you in there?"

"Come in"

I opened the door and saw him who was sitting in the corner of his room was tidying up quite a messy sheet of paper. Also quite a lot of pencils.

He looks quite rushed?

My eyes rest on the wall near his bed, quite a few sketches of images that look abstract but legible.

Hair, Eyebrows, Eyes, Smile, An outfit?

why did he sketch like that?

I mean, the parts of the sketch are separated, each piece is on one piece of paper.

I thought only Zayn who liked to draw and sketch?

.

"Hey." He snatched me from my daze.

"Oh hey, sorry. I'm quite amazed by the sketches." I said.

"Oh, it's nothing." He shrugged, bit his lower lip and raised his eyebrows.

"There's no way it's nothing. A person draws according to the feelings in their heart and mind. They let their hands do a scratch because they have an urge to pour it on a piece of paper. Yes, that's what Zayn said." I explained and leaned myself in front of a small table.

"Oh so Zayn told you about it. It's pretty awesome if you understand and know that. But about my sketches ..."

"Harry? Are you inside?" someone from outside the room called out his name and stopped his hanging sentence.