chapter 13

The ringing of the telephone filled the empty space of my hearing, I woke up to an incoming call from "Mom"

Oh my god. I'm a big girl, mom.

Arie : "Hey, I'm awake"

Mom : "Oh good, I thought you'd have a hard time waking up if you didn't hear my voice."

Arie : "Yeah actually, but I did set the alarm, the good thing is you got ahead of it."

Mom : "Hahaha, I know my kids, honey. Well don't forget to have breakfast and pack your things okay."

Arie : "Okay mom love you."

Mom : "Love you too my dear"

There's no class today, so I guess I'll organize my things. I will also put some posters on my walls which are still plain. Oh I almost forgot, Last night Zayn called me and asked about my move, he said he would help me tidy up my things. Incidentally, he doesn't have class today, so we have plenty of time to do it.

I took my toiletries and a change of clothes, then immediately headed to the dorm bathroom. Surprisingly it's still very quiet there, I think I'm the first to shower today.

Oh wait, I heard the sound of the shower in the next room.

But I didn't care about that and I started taking a shower.

Shortly after that, I came out with a towel wrapped around my body to the sink to do some morning skincare.

When I looked in the mirror, the reflection of one of the doors opened. I turn my head and, Damn.

"What are you doing here?" I said a little loudly.

"Ssh, you're so loud. Can't you see that I'm taking a shower?" he responded quickly and put his index finger in front of his mouth

"But this is the ladies' bathroom, Harry." i widened my eyes

"What? No. This is the men's bathroom! Check ahead!"

I stepped out and peeked at the sign. damn, he's right.

"I'm sorry, I'll take my toiletries and move to the next door."

"Hey, relax for a second. It's still very early anyway and no boys shower at this hour, except for me." He smirked.

"Nasty"

I grabbed my things and went to the girls' bathroom but Harry grabbed my hand.

My towel almost slipped from my body but I quickly pulled it away.

I saw him looking at me with a bite to his lips.

"Be careful." He said curtly with that perverted look. But somehow I was shy and immediately left.

//

No, no. that's not supposed to happen, damn it.

I hope he forgets this incident in the following days. why am i so stupid oh my god?

I ran to the women's bathroom and started my morning skincare.

//

After that, I returned to my room wearing a plain white tank top with tight black jeans, wrapped in a dark knit cardigan.

however, I didn't go straight back to my room. I knocked on Zayn's door and made sure he was awake.

But he didn't wake up yet.

Then I continued to walk, and I heard footsteps not far behind me. No one else crossed my mind except Harry.

I'm sure that's him.