Chapter 3

Bas couldn't rest nor seat comfortably. He was worried sick about Copter and his whereabouts. He was afraid, may it wasn't the truth, that Copter would have done something stupid. He knew Copter his whole life. They both had growing up together in an orphanage and had been like brothers ever since. He knew everything that had happened to Copter, including how Tae was treating him. And he knows very well what that guy feels too, though.

Recalling the scene at Godt's house earlier makes him raking his hair hard. if only he didn't bring Copter to the party.

Tae was never accepted Copter, nor treat him nice. it was all far from being nice. That guy was treating Copter as if he was invisible, no matter what he did. Copter was so stressful about it, though the guy was trying hard to smile whenever they were hanging out together. He knew, deep down Copter's heart, he was so hurt and lonely, that he wished he could do something about it.

But who was he kidding? He was survived after orphanage was all to Copter's courtesy, or luck, or whatever it is. Copter had helped him to get a good job, which he could have a good life, compare to Copter, at the same time who had to live his life in pain and misery. He felt guilty that he was enjoying his single life when his best friend aka brother had to suffer in his marriage life with no choice. Or was it his choice? Bas couldn't tell anymore.

Bas keeps on dialling Copter's number nonstop, that it could leave hundreds missed call from him on Copter's phone, yet he still dialling.

He keeps on doing it while walking back and forth in his own living room until the call had been picked up.

"Oh my, Copter! Where are you! Do you know how worried I was? I keep on calling you, and messaging you that you reply none of it. I'm worried about you, you silly brother. Where are you?"

"hmmm..." Bas rambling had stopped instantly when he could hear different voice than anticipated. It wasn't Copter's voice. "Who are you? Where is Copter?" He wanted to shout, but he could restrain himself thinking that it might be someone with no harm....or someone who actually helping Copter, or whatever that is.

"Is his name Copter? He was supposed to be resting in this hospital ward, but when I came to check on him, he was gone. He left his phone on the bed."

Hearing hospital ward, Bas was frowning. 'Why hospital? Did Copter get into some sort of accident?'

"Hospital? Is Copter alright? Which hospital? I'll be there right away."

"Are you his brother? He was okay, I think. But I couldn't do additional check up on him after he had panicked attack earlier, but still he was fine when I left him before. Still, I get worried about him. His condition wasn't yet stable, I mean, emotionally and I'm afraid he would have another attack."

Bas was rubbing on his chest hearing that Copter having a panic attack. His friend could have died....oh my!

"I'll be there right away. What is your name and what hospital is it?"

"Bangkok High Hospital. I'm Kimmon. Call this number when you are arrived here."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Are you Bas?" Kimmon had approach a very cute guy that was standing restless in front of the lobby counter, making that cute face turning to him with serious expression. "Yes. Are you Kimmon? Can you tell me what happened? Do you know where Copter is?"

Kimmon was sighing heavily on the string of the question. "Let's talk in my office." Bas was nodding before followed Kimmon to his office room at a corner of south wing of the hospital. Once getting into the room, Kimmon had ushered Bas to take a seat opposite to him of his working table.

"I was on my way to this hospital when I saw him crouching beside the lonely road. Being a doctor, I know he was having his panic attack, so I help him. Still, I couldn't leave him alone so I brought him here with me so that I can tend to my business and giving him a room to rest. After the surgery, I went to his room right away, but he was nowhere to be seen, but he left his cell phone on the bed. I was asking every nurse, but nobody really saw him. Even if they did, they didn't know him, because he wasn't yet officially warded here."

Bas was raking his hair hearing the explanation this handsome doctor had given him. He was clueless, he didn't know where else to search for Copter. He was already went to the mansion and already asked auntie Jingjoo to contact him if Copter is back. But auntie Jingjoo still didn't contact him, and he was already messaging her quite a few times already.

"Did he say anything?" Bas was asking and the guy name Kimmon had shakes his head to that. "No. I didn't even have a chance to hear his voice. He was quiet the whole time which I thought he was mute, but I know he was not." Kimmon was taking Copter's cell phone and handing it to Bas.

"This is his phone. Give me your number, just in case he came back for his phone. But, that's all I could tell you. I hope you can find him soon, and once you did, can you...at least tell me. I kind of worried about him.....too."

The tone that guy was using making Bas curious, or suspicious, but how much he wished for Copter's husband at least had an ounce of that worried feeling for Copter. Life was really a strange thing. He was sighing to that. "Thank you, for what you did for him. I will continue to look for him. Please do contact me if he really coming back here."

Bas was just about to get up when he received a call. Looking at his phone, he was smile a little, and was answering it right away.

"Sorry, P'Godt. I know it was your birthday, but my friend is missing. I didn't know what to do." Bas's eyes suddenly get watery. He knew he was weak, and he was actually clueless on what to do to find his friend. He didn't know who else can he asked for help.

"Missing? Are you sure?" Godt was asking at another end of the call. "Yes, he was supposing to rest at the hospital, but then he left. He had nowhere to go, accept for his house, and he only have me as his friend. P, please, please help me find him."

It was never his intended to break down right there and then, but he guesses, he was weak after all. "Please, be calm. Where are you? I'll go there, and we can talk. I'll bring my friends too, just in case they could help too."

Bas had ended the call after he had told Godt where he was, that he almost forgot Kimmon was still in front of him watching everything. He was wiping his tears and turns to Kimmon when he realizes he still seating in kimmon's room office.

"I'm sorry Dr. Kimmon. I..."

"Godt? You are not talking to Itthipat Thanit, are you?" Kimmon was asking, cutting Bas.

"Huh? You know P'Godt?"

"Are you the cute guy he met at the club?"

Bas was rubbing behind his neck while smiling sheepishly. "You were one of his friends then. He told me about two of his best friend, just not their name. What a small world, isn't it?"

"Yeah, indeed."

End of Chapter 3