Chapter 37

"How is he?" Tae was asking once he finished pour his heart out, watching how worse Tee's condition is. Copter and Kimmon were coming closer and both of them on either side of Tae, putting their hand on Tae's shoulder, trying to give him support as much as they can. They know how shocking this situation is to Tae.

"He is stable, but he just won't wake up. The wound on his rib and his head had long healed. The doctors was confused too. It's like he decided to just sleep. Though I really want you to know, but at the same time, P'Tae, I think he need you the most. No matter what happened before, I know you love him, and him too, loves you much. I'm afraid, because of his feeling to you that put him here."

Hearing Copter, Tae was looking up at him, frowning, yet again. "What do you mean?"

"Because of you, late grandpa had people following him around. Since he spend most of the time with you, we couldn't get much information. But, we lost track of him after 'my accident' and could only found him after he came to you, confessing something to you, according to our informer. You were ignored him the whole time after that, but our guy keeps on following him. Until one day, he got attacked, our guy trying to help, but support came so late, the guys attacking him get away after seeing the support that came, leaving him and our guy hurt quite badly. We was hoping we could hear from him after that, but until today, here he is."

Tae who keeps on holding Tee's hand and watching how pale Tee's face is, turns to Copter once again. "And what makes you think it was because of me?"

"The time we lost track of him, we keep watching his house and his place of work, at the same time, keeps track on you, just in case he came to see you. And he is indeed came looking for you, but while doing that, he actually hiding, from someone. He lives in hiding, until he got that attack. We were hoping to get information from him once he wakes up, but he decided not to for months already now. Now, up to you P'Tae. I hope he will wakes up, if he realize you are here. Give him courage and I know, he needs you the most right now."

"So you have no idea who did this to him?" Copter was shaking his head to Tae's question. "We suspect it were the same guys attacking us before, but we will get the answer only after questioning them. But, it will not be easy. Those guys were loyal."

Tae then turn to Kimmon who was standing at another side of him. "How long have you known about this?"

"After I know the truth about Copter. I learnt the truth one by one, even now I was still in haze, thinking about all this. But, this is all the truth, Tae. It is happening. You were experienced things yourself when you were attacked before. That was how dangerous Copter's situation is. But it was all for you, because of you....and him. We just need to find the real connection, and the real reason Tee was coming to you. Only then we could get the real person behind all this."

Tae then turn his attention back to the unconscious person on the bed, thinking. It was a lot to take, but the proof was in front of him, though he felt he couldn't believe all of this. Why would someone did this to him, even as far as using Tee to come close to him? And why targeting Copter till the end? What was the end target? His shares? The company? But he didn't own the company, nor his family. So, what was the target of the people doing this to him, no, to them?

"Tee, wake up, babe. You should clear things at least to me. Don't I deserve to know the truth? You said you loves me for real. Prove it, babe. Don't leave me hanging like this for long." Tae was talking to sleeping Tee, half angry half begging.

"I'm in a daze, Cop. I don't know what to do and what should I do, for him, for you, for us. I don't even understand what is happening now."

"You don't need to do anything for now, P'Tae, except for being here for him. Just be yourself as usual, don't spark any suspicion. Once we have enough information, only then we will know what to do. We will inform you from time to time."

xxx

"Stupid brats!! Dare to talk big in front of me, yet, now they were the one who is missing. Find them! Now!" All the guys wearing in black who were just standing straight and looking down the floor in front of their leader were fast moving out of the room, don't really want to face their boss's rage any longer.

The leader of those guys was raking his hair frustration. He shouldn't failed this, or his boss will eat him alive. He was supposed taking the boy in and finish him, just like he should do the first time. He shouldn't failed again, or the consequences will be bad.

He was restless, and worried. He never thought the boy will have help and they were good. This good. His man were no weak, like at all. They have done a lot of things and they were professional too. To make them all missing in action, all of them, at the same time, those who help that boy were, though he hate to admit, but they were efficient.

Now, what should he do? His guys didn't leave any trace or any clue as to where they were now. they never had plan B, since they never need to have one before. or, were they actually running away after failing, or been taken away? He couldn't even tell.

"Seems like you failed it again." The cold and hoarse voice stop him in his track of thinking, and makes him jolted up right away. Seeing the figure who slowly makes his step inside his humble office, he was bending his body 90 degree right away, showing his respect, or was it actually fear?

"Boss, why don't you tell me you were coming? I will pick you up and prepare a feast for you." All he got was a sharp glare from this young man. Though he is young, he was intimidated enough, making his skin crawled at the sight of the stare, since he knows the guy the best. He knows how crazy he is.

"With your failure, do you think I will have an appetite for your feast?" he said that while taking his seat leisurely on the couch, with hands spread on the couch top, with his leg cross, while still glaring up to the man who still bowed in front of him.

It makes the guy swallowed his saliva for unending glaring he got. He never thought he would feel this scared in his whole life, considering his place as a gang leader. "Stand up!"

Only then he was standing up slowly, still trying as much as he could to avoid looking straight at the guy's eyes.

"So, since you failed again, what's your plan? You must have backup plan, are you?" The guy was swallowing his saliva yet again, hearing the question thrown at him. He didn't have any, honestly. He was confident his guys could finished the work this time, but then, this was unexpected.

The guy who was leisurely seating on the couch was smirking. "Such a foolish jerk you are. I thought you are the strongest gang in town, never thought it was all talk."

The sinister words were stabbing the guy's heart like a thousand thorns, since his reputation is at stake. "Boss, I...."

He was trying to defend himself and his reputation, but then when the young man put his palm up, indicating for him to stop in his trail of words, he automatically cowered again. He did failed to finish his task, and to top that, even twice. What reputation can he uphold?

"I let you using your ways since you have that reputation. And since you failed, you will help me with my ways of doing things. But this time, you will only, and only do things with my words, assisting me whenever i need, no more action on your own. If not, you know the consequences."

Swallowing his saliva, the guy could only nodding his head. 'This brat!' his head revolted, but at the same time, he wouldn't dare defy this young man.

End of Chapter 37

p/s: Hope i'm not confusing you;)