Chapter 16

Kimmon stop his car right in front of the gate of Kit's house. The way home from the restaurant beside the beach was a quiet one. Kimmon and Kit lost in their own thoughts and at the same time, Kimmon was been careful. He promise Kit to give him time, and Kit must need the space too. The topic was still hot, Kimmon just didn't want things between them gets more awkward than it already is.

Kit had said his short thanks to Kimmon before embark from the car, but his step was halted when he heard Kimmon's voice. He turns around, looking at Kimmon who was standing leaning on his car.

"Can I text you?....Can I call you?.....Can....we have another dinner like this again?" Kit was sighing while shaking his head, making an irritated face.

"You have so much request for someone who just get to know each other. Do you know that?" Kimmon had gave him his sheepishly smile. He was glad that Kit could talk casually to him, after his whole confessing session before at the beach.

Seeing that Kimmon wouldn't budge from his position and looking at him full with anticipation,  waiting for his answer, Kit was sighing again. "Just do not text me every second of the day, that would be enough."

Kit was turning around leaving a smiling and joyful Kimmon behind without waiting to see his reaction. He couldn't help but to smile and shaking his head when he could hear a small shouts Yess! from behind, that he really thought that the guy was one funny guy. He really is. Kimmon was actually punching up to the air, happy with Kit's answer.

After the dinner that night, Kimmon had frequently messaging Kit, which Kit would usually reply in his grumpy mood, and sometime didn't reply at all. But, Kimmon was satisfied enough as long as his relationship with Kit will get better and better, which actually true.

They were always spending their morning together. Jogging and enjoy the sunrise view at the beach, that makes their relationship closer together. Kimmon was laughing more now. And Kit was spending his time more outdoor now, thanks to Kimmon. But still, he was still his grumpy and moody self, though, strangely, Kimmon loves even that part about him.

Kimmon too, had dinner at Chaichana more frequently now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So, is it official? Your course ended today?" Kimmon had ask Kit who was drinking wine brought by Kimmon as a token for the celebration. Prem, Knock, Kit and Kimmon are currently drinking at the parlor after a big dinner, celebrate the final day of Kit's short course.

"Yup, of course and I pass with flying colors." Kit uttered the words in a way of showing how proud he was of himself, making all of them were laughing to his antique. It was a rare view, yet to Kimmon it was cute and adorable. They were still in a stage of being friend, but he knows Kit had been opened up to him little by little.

"And I am free from your continuous whine of pressure. Doc, you don't have any idea how much he whines whenever he had so much assignments and project he needs to finish at the same time. I'm the victim who had to tolerate with all that. Sometime, dad was dragged in to his whine."

Kit had taken a few nuts and throwing it to Knock for his comment, making everyone laughing once again. When they were silent once again, Knock continued. His tone was quite serious this time. "But his whine and his stress were getting less and less after you came, Doc. We are glad you can make him happy, right, dad?"

"P, I wasn't that bad. You make it sound really bad, right, dad?" Prem was laughing listening to his sons bantering. "Not that bad, only when you get your kitkat."

"Dad!" Kit was shouting while everyone was laughing heartily to that. His addiction to kitkat had been a known fact and had been a point for jokes whenever they get their chance.

"So, what's the plan after this? Any plan?" Kimmon had asked right after they were all calm enough from the laugh.

Knock and Prem had turn to each other while Kit was just calmly playing with his glass in his hand. His fingers keeps circling at the tip of the glass before he had turn to Kimmon once again, smiling. "I'll take my time, I guess."

Kimmon was just smiling while nodding his head. "Tomorrow is the clinic's off day. How about a picnic?" Kimmon then suggested while he was looking at Kit , Knock and Prem alternately, hopeful that his suggestion could be accepted.

Prem then shrugged his shoulder. "Why not?" It makes all of them smiling widely. "I know a very nice spot for a picnic. Let's go there tomorrow." Knock continued.

As plan, they were all at a place, a little bit secluded from the tourism area, where the beach was so beautiful and the water was so blue and clear. Kimmon took his time enjoying the view and inhale the fresh air that he feel refresh just by standing there. He was enjoying it until...

"Ouch...." His head had been hit from behind by Kit, making him turn to the guy with a pouting, while rubbing on his head, at the part that been hit. "Don't slacking yourself. Help us setup the place. It's your last minute idea to camp out here, so annoying."

Kimmon was smiling after watching how grumpy Kit is. It was because his last minutes change of plan, which the simple picnic turns to be a one night out camping. It's not that Kit dislike it, he was just....well, being Kit is just complicated.

Without wasting anymore seconds, Kimmon had turn around and helping Knock taking out the things out from the car. The guy was just smile to him, considering how he was already understanding about Kit's mood swing.

Once they were already setting up the place for camping, they were getting ready to prepare for early lunch, but Prem had chase all three of them to go swimming, leaving him alone at the outdoor kitchen. It's been a while since the last time he cook outdoor, so he wished to enjoy this moment without any disruption, much to the boys pleasure. They had wanted to enjoy the clear water since they were arrived hours before.

Without wasting anymore second, Kimmon, Kit and Knock fast jumping into the water as clear as the sky, while splashing to each other. They were laughing, playing and swimming until they felt tired. Only then, they came back to their camp, which the lunch was served long before. Prem enjoyed the time at the beach with books in his hand, waiting, while sometime watching the boys having fun in the beach.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The day went well, and they were enjoying the sunset to their heart content. Knock was right when he said that the spot was beautiful, quiet and enjoyable.

"I really love the sunset and sunrise. I will never felt enough of it, though I watch it everyday. It calms me down, and it gives me peace, the warm spread in me just like that. That was the power of nature."

Kimmon was telling Kit when they both would sit side by side watching the sunset. Knock was busy with his phone and Prem just resting in his tent.

"I just enjoy the view and take my time with it until it lasts, I don't think much about it. I just love it, and I know I will take my chance whenever I could to enjoy it." Kit replied to Kimmon without even turning his gaze from the view in front of them.

"I couldn't agree more." Says Kimmon.

"Kit, why aren't you ask about me? You weren't curious at all? About me? About the other guy? All this time, it was always me with all the questions. But I'm glad you answer to most of it."

That questions was able to take Kit's attention away from the view in front of him for a moment and he turns to Kimmon. Kit then turn his attention back to the front before replying the guy.

"I hope I wouldn't have to ask, but you will tell me. Still, I wasn't sure you will though. Besides, I don't think I have any rights to ask question, I mean, personal questions to you."

"You have every rights, Kit. You know that. Then, don't you curious about the guy who look exactly like you, I was mistook of you before? You never asked after the first time."

"Of course I am. I was wondering about the guy every time we see each other, but I couldn't bring myself to ask you the question. I....just....couldn't."

Kit was looking down, fidgeting with his hands. That action of him was making Kimmon a little bit astonished, since he didn't expect that kind of reaction from him.

"Are you okay, Kit?"

End of Chapter 16