Final Chapter

"Why are we invited to the same hotel for their honeymoon? It doesn't make sense." Copter was complaining, mostly for Bas, since he doesn't feel right for them to join Godt and Bas at the same hotel for the first day of their honeymoon. He was in the car with Kimmon, with Kimmon driving to the said hotel at Hua Hin beach, the place Godt and Bas had agreed for their honeymoon. But, for the first two nights there, Kimmon, Copter, Tae and Tee had been invited to join them there. Godt said it was for them to spend their time together, since it's been so long.

Kimmon was just smile hearing Copter. He understood well why Copter was complaining, but since they were going to spend time together before Copter start his studies, he was actually really excited for this trip.

"Godt did said that it's been so long, right? And beside, they had second place for their real honeymoon. They just take this chance for us to go holiday together. I missed everyone too, and Tee still awkward around you isn't he? Tae too wanted to take this chance to make things between you and him to get better. Me too."

Copter was sighing a little bit hearing Kimmon. Not long after Tee had been discharged from the hospital, which took him months, Tae didn't take long to marry the guy, so that he could take care of Tee properly, and Tee's brother was also supportive of their relationship. So, it makes things between them smoothly happened and they were already married before Godt and Bas get married yesterday.

"It's not that I'm not trying P'Kim. It's just that, whenever I see him, the time that you get stabbed keep coming to me and it was difficult for me to brush it away." Kimmon was holding Copter's fidgeting hand on his laps. Kimmon knew Copter feel bad, since he knew Tee was still recuperating and was trying so hard to be better, and he wanted to support that too. But he couldn't possibly forgetting things so easily, right?

"Hey, don't worry. Take your time. We all understand all that. It doesn't have to be all mushy with him right away. You can just take your time to ease your relationship with him. They will be around us for so long, so take your time, okay, baby?"

Copter was nodding his head to Kimmon making Kimmon smile, and then was raking Copter's hair.

"Don't think too much, you just can sleep, okay. I'll wake you up once we reach there." Copter just nodding his head again and then fixed his position so that he could sleep a little bit comfortable and it took him several more minutes to sleep. He really needs that, since Kimmon doesn't really let him sleep much last night. Copter's announcement was making him excited all night, that he couldn't help but to ravage the smaller guy through the night.

xxx

"Baby....baby....we are here." Copter could hear KImmon's voice waking him up from his deep slumber. His face was contorted trying to open his eyes to the clear view in front of him and slowly fixing his sit.

"Let's get you rest properly in the room. Godt had checked in for us. Tae and Tee has not arrived yet. We will met them all up at lunch."

Copter can only nodded his head hearing Kimmon, while the guy helping him out from the car. He still felt sleepy, and was quite hazed since he couldn't actually sleep properly in the car.

Kimmon was helping Copter's walk while keep holding him on his shoulder. Coming out from the elevator, Kimmon could see Godt was waiting for him and Copter at the hallway, in front of their room.

"All your baggage already in the room. Let's meet up at lunch. Tae will need another hour to arrive. Copter look tired, let him rest. I couldn't leave the room for long, Bas might looking for me. He was sleeping just now. If anything just call me, my room just opposite to yours. See you later."