Chapter 39

"Shameless. How come he cheated to Mr. Tae right under his nose? I can't believe a face as innocent as his could be a despicable cheater bitch!"

It was almost everywhere in the company that all those words were throwing at him. It had been three days after his marriage pictures of him and Tae had been posted in company's forum wall, together by a picture of him and Kimmon kissing, posted by Vanida's secretary. It couldn't be long for them to know who the culprit is, but, the things had be done with, and besides, it is true he is still Tae's husband, despite what the real situation is.

Copter was trying to ignore all those comments, but it was also spamming his email and phone that he was so stressed about it. He knows very well why Vanida had done this, but he also had received a call from Mr. Deepak Warodom, aka Kimmon's father this morning that asked him to meet at lunch.

He wasn't sure Mr. Deepak called him to meet whether as a board member or as Kimmon's father. He hopes he was prepared enough to face with either of the reason.

He didn't meet Kimmon yet after the rumor started about the three of them, since he didn't want it to affect Kimmon too. Luckily, people didn't know Kimmon is the son of one of the board member, and he was afraid, this rumor will jeorpadize their whole plan too.

Tae was once again was put in a situation which he didn't know how to handle. He knows now, he learned it the hard way, how one action can affect a lot of things. And unfortunately, in his case, Copter was the one who had to bare the consequences.

He never thought his choice of doing things will escalate in such a way that complicated and that he was hopeless. He was aware, of course he knows better than everyone that this was all happen because of his mistake. He was the one who cheated on Copter, but Copter was the one who had to pay for that mistake. He hope he could do something, but for now, he really can't do anything about it, except for........ divorce. He knows at one point he need to let Copter go.

It wasn't the time for divorce yet. Not, according to their plan. And he still need to focus on Tee. 'Please wake up, Tee. We need you.'

"Cop, are you okay?" Wuttichai was asking Copter after all those women walking away from them. Copter then turn to Wuttichai and smiled at him bitterly. The truth is, he wasn't okay, but he knew he need to face this. This is his choice, and Kimmon is his choice.

"Let's go, or we will be late. I don't want Mr. Deepak wait for us for long and I don't want to be late." Copter was walking faster than before and once reaching at the car, Wuttichai had open the door for him, and Wuttichai then taking the sit at the front, asking the driver to drive them right away.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Cop, are you okay? You need me to come over?" Bas was calling Copter while he was on the way to the restaurant, where the appointment with Deepak is scheduled. "Not really good, but I have some business to tend to right now. Why don't you come to the mansion tonight? We can hang out. All of this stressing me out."

Bas was sighing at the other side of the call. "Then, why didn't you mention anything to me, you stupid brother. I had to hear this from P'Godt when P'Kimmon and P'Tae discussed things in their group chat."

Copter was smiling sheepishly hearing Bas. "Sorry Bas. I was so distracted, and stressful. I don't really know what to do regarding the rumor, which is actually wasn't even a rumor since all were true, about me, P'Kim and P'Tae. I should know this will happen yet I still felt hurt and stressed about it."

Bas knew how hard Copter was affecting because all of things happened in his life right now. Though his situation with Godt's parents still the same, but nothing could compare with everything Copter had to go through.

"Alright, just please take care. I'll see you tonight. I might come early, I miss Auntie Jingjoo, and I will help her prepare your favorite food. I want to help cheering you up, so, finish your business fast, and come back home early, okay? See you later."

Copter was ending the call with a smile in his head. Bas is so sweet and he is glad Bas is there for him. He was looking up when he saw unfamiliar lonely road ahead.

"Why are we taking this road, Wutt?" Wuttichai then turn to him and replied, "There was an accident and the road was blocked. I'm afraid you will be late so we were taking a detour."

Copter was just nodding his head when they heard a loud sound, came from the car's tires and that the car was moving left-right –left a few times, making Copter almost crumble down to his side if not because he was fast hanging on to the seat in front of him, before the driver can stabilize the steering and then stop at the roadside right away.

"Cop, are you okay?" Wuttichai was checking on Copter while the driver was getting out of the car right away, when the car has stopped.

"Yes, I'm okay. What happened?" Copter was calming himself down and was asking while he watch the driver look at the front tires on driver's side for a while before open the car door once again.

"The tire blown up, Mr. Copter. I will change the tire right now as fast as I could, but I'm afraid we couldn't reach on time at this rate." The driver was telling Copter.

"Just do what you need to do." All Copter had to say. He still had half an hour before the meeting time, but, he knew he need to inform Mr. Deepak that he will be slightly late than the promise time.

He was just start typing in his phone when suddenly Wuttichai speak once again, "What taking him so long taking out the spare tire from the bonnet?" while looking at the back with the bonnet cover was open, making him hard to see the driver.

"Cop, I'll help him change the tire, you just stay here, okay?" Copter just nodding his head while he still focused on his phone, typing a message to Mr. Deepak. When finished typing, only then he decided to make a call instead, so he erase all the message he typed just now and was just about to make a call when the car's door on his side had been open and unfamiliar face was there standing in front of him.

He couldn't have much time to react when he was grabbed by the neck and his mouth and nose had been covered by a cloth. He smelled something he couldn't identify from the cloth, and it suffocating him. He struggled to fight back, using his whole energy to pull the hand that covered his face but the hand that was holding his head was so strong, and he was losing energy every second pass until his world had blacked out.

'P'Kim.' It's all he could think before losing his consciousness.

End of Chapter 39