Chapter 41

"Baby! Cop, baby! Where are you?!" Kimmon was shouting getting into the premise located outskirt of the city, where the GPS showing Copter was in. Knock and his people was arrived first, fighting the bad guys as they were arrived, and since their arrival was unexpected, the bad guys was outnumbered, so they left, running away.

Knock was just about to get in, that was when Kimmon's car arrived and all four of them embark from the car. Godt and Bas was clueless as who are all those guys that helping them, but Kimmon didn't care about anything but to just running inside looking for Copter, going through between people who were fighting with each other.

Hearing from afar the voice he misses that calling his name from the room's open door, Copter was taking in deep breath and was screaming as loud as he could.

"P'Kim, P'Kim! I'm here!" Kimmon was running fast hearing Copter's voice and headed to where the voice came from. Reaching the room, Kimmon was looking around for a second and when he saw his beloved half-naked tied on the bed, he was rushing to him and pulled him into his hugs. Feeling so much relieve that he felt he could die worrying for the said guy.

"Thank you, thank you. Oh, thank you, baby." Was all he said while hugging the guy so tight in his embrace. Bas, Godt and Tae arrived not long after Kimmon were sighing out of relieve seeing Copter safe and sound. But they were coming closer to help untie the rope on Copter's feets and hand, and Kimmon let go the hugs too, helping to untie the rope on the hand that on his side.

Once Copter free, Bas was taking this chance to hugs his brother that he was almost crying in the car, worried for his brother so much, while Godt and Tae was looking around for Copter's clothes or at least anything they can use as cover for Copter's body.

"You stupid brother, always love to make me worried to death, do you?" Copter was just laughing weakly hearing Bas, since he knows how much of a worrywart his best friend is.

Remembering something, Copter was tearing the hug with Bas and turned to Kimmon and anyone he could. "Wutt....how about Wutt? Is he really....dead?"

Kimmon was patting on Copter's arm, trying to calm him down. "He is okay, he is in hospital. We couldn't see him yet, but we got the news from someone who answered his call, we assume the nurse at the hospital. We will bring you there for your health check, then we visit him, okay?"

Knock then was coming into the room and was coming closer to Copter right away, taking turn for the hug. "Baby brother, I'm happy you are okay. We should add your protection, we couldn't let this thing happen again. Don't worry about Wutt, auntie Jingjoo had tend to him. He is stable, and he should be awake now."

"I leave it for you to decide, P." Was all Copter replied while looking at Knock straight into his eyes. Knock was caught off-guard at a split second watching Copter's eyes on him, but he understand that look and was smiling to his brother and was patting his shoulder.

"Cop, we couldn't find your clothes, just use this blanket to cover your body." Tae was handing it to Copter, but Kimmon was the one taking it from Tae and he was draping the blanket over Copter's shoulder.

"You go back first with them, we will looking into this place and look if we could get anything from here." Knock then turn to Kimmon and was nodding to him. Kimmon was helping Copter getting down from the bed and helped him with the blanket that covered his body. All five of them walked away leaving the place, left Knock and his guys to clean up.

---------------------------------------

"Cop, I'm sorry I failed you." Wuttichai was trying to sit straight up upon seeing Copter and the others coming into his wardroom. But Copter was fast coming to him, stopping his attempt. "Just relax, you are hurt. Anyone in your place couldn't avoid things that happened. I'm happy you are alright. I was so afraid for you. Where did you get hit?"