Chapter 34

"Where are you taking me, Cop?" Tae was asking Copter just after they were getting into the car, heading to the place Copter was telling Tae last night. They both were taking the back seat while Wuttichai was the one driving the car.

"You'll know when we arrive, P'Tae." Copter was turning to the window looking outside, ignoring Tae who was still watching him at the side. Wuttichai was taking a glance of both guys at the backseat looking at the rear view mirror. Tae was taking a deep breath before turning to the window on his side too, feeling defeated at Copter's reaction.

Things weren't going to the way he expected, or wished. He wanted to fix things but there weren't anything to be fixed, or was he too late? Everything in a mess, and his head and his heart too were in a mess. He didn't understand himself too. He knew he still loves Tee, but then he felt betrayed by the guy, and he was trying to hate the guy. Yet, at the same time he was disappointed when Tee was giving up on him too early.

And he didn't even understand his feelings to Copter. Was it love? Affection? Guilty? Or even pity? He sigh to that.

The ride was silent with Tae and Copter had drowning in their own thoughts, until Copter could feel a vibrated in his pant's pocket. He took his phone out and open the message that he received from Kimmon. Kimmon keeps on messaging since early morning, but he just read it without even reply to any of it. He needs time to calm his angry.

Kimmon: "Cop, baby, I know you are still angry, but please do not skip your lunch, okay. I know I was wrong, just please don't mad at me for long. I miss you. I'm sorry, and I love you so much baby."

Copter took a deep breath in and out a few times while closing his eyes, trying to calm himself. The truth is, he really do miss Kimmon a lot and they both weren't talking almost 12 hours, include sleeping time, yes, but he felt like forever already.

Still, he wanted to take his time, calming himself down. He didn't want to lash out on Kimmon and also, he needed time to think. He knows he will not take that long, cause, he miss the guy like crazy.

Copter was putting the phone back into his pant's pocket and turn to outside when he realize Wuttichai taking a different turn than the supposely their way.

"What's wrong, Wut?" Copter was asking, taking the attention of Tae too, who actually oblivious to the question.

"We were followed, Cop." Wuttichai was answering while keeps on looking at the side mirror and rear view mirror, and at the same time focusing his eyes on the road ahead. Copter took his phone back out and typing something on his phone.

"What's wrong, Cop?" Tae was asking when he could see Copter was a little tense and Wuttichai keeps on looking at the road behind them, so he turn to look behind too. But he couldn't tell what the problem was or which car Wuttichai meant by following them since there were quite a lot of vehicles behind them since this is a busy highway. He couldn't tell.

"I already alert the others. Trying to lose them as fast as you could. They were on the way." Copter was telling Wuttichai once he finished typing on his phone. Wuttichai just nodding his head and focusing on his task, taking control of the vehicle, trying to lose the one who followed them.

To do that, Wuttichai had taken the nearest exit and trying to go as fast as possible to find a possible junction, yet the car which followed them now wasn't even trying to hide but to chase after them, making Wuttichai accelerate even more.

Tae was shocked with this sudden change of situation that he never thought he would be in and didn't really know how to react, or what to do, until he saw Copter on his side who seems calm sitting there looking at the front. The truth was, this wasn't the first time he was followed, but they were succeed on losing them before. That's why Copter was able to keep his calm in this tense situation.

Still, the calm demeanor doesn't mean he was calm inside too. He was actually scared and that he was still traumatized with things that had happened to him before. But he had been practice so much to mask his feelings despite the storm he had inside.

The exit that Wuttichai took, taking them into a single lane of two way road. For that, Wuttichai had to use his skill on taking over cars on the road, until he made a choice to turn to a junction to avoid accident that could endangered other unrelated people's lives, which led them to much narrow road. But it was a wrong choice when the road he took was actually is a dead end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Kimmon, where are you?" Kimmon was still at his house, spending his off day that his father granted before he starts working at the hospital once again when he receives the call from Knock out of the blue without any proper greeting, making him curious and at the same time worried.

"Home, why?" he answer the guy. "We couldn't locate Copter's whereabouts because he was in an area with no coverage. I know about the watch with GPS hardware you gave Copter. Can you locate him, and give us the location as fast as possible? He is in danger."

Hearing Knock, Kimmon was sprung up from his seat and standing right away, running to the desk where he put his wallet and car key while opening the apps in his phone to trace the location of the GPS function on the watch he gifted to Copter. With Copter's history, and things Copter was about to do, Kimmon knew this kind of gadget could come in handy. Copter's safety is the most important thing to him.

The apps didn't take long to be open since it operating live and Kimmon had the location in no time, and had send it to Knock right away. He then put the phone back in his ear, since he didn't yet disconnected the call with Knock.

"I send you the location. I'm on my way too." By the time he disconnected the call, he was already on his bike, turning on the engine. Once disconnected the call, he put his phone in the pants pocket, putting on his bluetooth earphone, and letting the map app guide him to the location where his lover is.

"Cop, please hang on, we are on our way. Please be okay, baby. I don't want to have to experience that feelings again. And if it happened again, it will be worse this time, since you are already my baby. So, please, keep your promise to be okay, baby, I'm coming for you."

End of Chapter 34