7. Michael

I stepped out of the car trying hard not to faint. We were now close to the front door when I looked up to the top of the scary mansion in front of me. I felt someone coming close to my back and I knew without any doubt that, it was him.

"You like it? "

He came close to my ear and I stood still looking at Ms Ivory going inside and the door closing behind her.

"You're soon going to regret what you did Glory. Wait and see what happens. "

His hot breath tickled my skin, but I didn't show him any reaction. I just tilted my head looking at him coldly.

"You started it. "

"And you made it worst for yourself, remember? "

I held back my aggression clenching my jaw when he smirked down at me.

A part of me admired his handsome face. His eyes shrank in an adorable way when his rosy lips made me feel the urge to touch them. His face was perfectly beautiful enough to just stay there and admire. I wonder why he's stuck here.

But another part of me feels irritated at his shitty attitude towards me after the trouble he caused me. I just wanted to take revenge for what he did, but he's being mean and very much rude to me.

"Until now, it was in your hands. But from now, I'll be the one holding the strings. "

He said and I intensified my glaring. He looked away ignoring my eyes.

"You're beautiful when you do that. "

My expression faltered into confusion.

"Save it. You have two more people to seduce. "

I gaped at him when the words slowly sank in.

Did he just...

Before I could say anything he held my hand and dragged me through the doors into the horror house.

Inside was a bit relaxing but still a dark theme. The curtains were ash and white. Furniture was dark brown and walls were a shade of off white. I mentally frowned at their sense of interiors. I looked up at the clock and it showed six o'clock. I looked at my watch and it was three forty.

Weird.

I looked forward and saw two pair of blue eyes staring at me in shock. They looked similar to Nicklaus, I just smiled at them. One was eating a sandwich sitting on the couch leaning forward balancing his elbows on his knees in front of a large screen TV and the other one was sitting right beside legs spread in the opposite directions. His mouth was stuffed with popcorn and an empty bowl was on his stomach. His shirt was decorated with scattered popcorns around and he held the same shock as he looked me head to toe.

Nicklaus shifted on the spot as he turned back towards me. He looked at them again and spoke.

"Meet Glory, my girlfriend. "

They gaped. I just smiled wider if that's even possible since my cheeks started to hurt with the effort from keeping the smile.

"Glory, meet my twin brothers, Harry the messy one holding the sandwich, and Tanner, the one displayed on the couch decorated with popcorns laid for exhibition. "

He said sarcastically, making them aware of their welcoming state. I tried not to laugh at how they started making themselves appear neat as possible in the current situation.

"You want something to drink? "

Ms Ivory emerged from inside and asked smiling at me.

"Uhm..., coffee? "