33. Will You?

He stood there frowning at her.

"Hello. "

I said breaking his eyes from her and he looked at me still frowning.

"You were going somewhere? "

He asked suspiciously.

"Y.... --"

"No. What are you doing here? "

Glory cut me off and asked making me feel confused. That is not an expected question from her.

He shook his head looking at her.

"You didn't expect me to come here for your rescue? "

"My rescue....? "

She asked and laughed.

The sudden change of character.

"You are going to RESCUE, me? "

She chuckled and took a glance at me before tightening the hold on my hand and looked back at him.

"From where Jackson? When I'm finally going to be in safe hands, you came here to take it away from me? "

He narrowed his eyes at her mouth wide open. I was shell shocked by the sudden change of scenarios. She is talking to him like this, is the last thing I can imagine of.

"What are you saying? "

"What I am saying? What were you thinking before you come here? "

"Glory....? "

"You have any idea how your being here is making me feel? Oh you can't, can you? Because you don't understand me properly yet. That's why you betrayed me. "

She said making me gulp in shock.

What is she saying?

"Whatever reason you are here, forget about it and leave. "

She said visibly breaking his heart.

"Glory, I'm sorry I am late. But I didn't know you started hating me after spending a few days with a stranger."

"Enough...! He's better than anything you are, Jackson. You, doubted on me over the same stranger once, remember? And if you are here to rebuild the bond saying you still love me, forget about it. I've already chosen my path. No matter what you say, or what you do, I don't belong to you. Not anymore. So if you'll save me the effort of making you feel more shameful for what you did..., "

She said and he shook his head coming towards me now and she instantly stood in front of me.

"If you come any closer, rest will be handled by our guards. "

I looked aside at the already alerted men staring at the intruder waiting for a signal to proceed.

Jackson backed off looking up at me.

"You..., are going to pay for this. "

He said before leaving and she finally sighed in relief before closing the door back again and turning to me.

"What just happened? "

I asked finally getting out of the trance and she shook her head looking down.

After hearing his car leaving, she opened the door again holding my hand and we reached my car.

"What is wrong? Why are you doing all these strange things suddenly? "

"Shut up and get me out of here. "

I obeyed without arguing since she is supposed to have some important information as I believe after seeing her new change of traits recently.