chapter four

let the mothaflippin drama begin 🤪🫂

Kayla

"Your cousin is trifling as fuck, that nigga just misses fucking on my sister and stressing her the fuck out!" I said while scrolling through Instagram and on Facetime with Tyler who was in Chicago shooting an tv show.

Liked by TheGossipRoom and 1,397,236 others TheShadeRoom: #baewatch: roomies now y'all know we hate to be messy but it looks like Harlem rapper, Dave East has found a new love interest

TheShadeRoom: #baewatch: roomies now y'all know we hate to be messy but it looks like Harlem rapper, Dave East has found a new love interest. We reported a few months back that his beautiful girlfriend Ariana Fletcher went missing a year ago along with Lil Baby's beautiful girlfriend Jayda Cheaves. Roomies if your significant other went missing would you move on?
View all 298,345 comments
Keytothestreets: Y'all hella messy for this one!
TheRealFletcherTwins: it's okay because when our sister comes home best believe she's bossing up on his patchy ass! shawty looks like fucking barney with hair.
ChoppaChoppedHa: Mannnnn she a whole groupie don't play wit my bro!

"Yo chill on my cousin, Millie a whole weirdo out here. We all know Dave is for Ariana and for her only, my cousin can't help that he's famous and his old bitches want some money and fame" Tyler said and I rolled my eyes while peeling a grape for Yanni, she didn't like the skin of the grape just like Ariana.

"Whatever you're just saying that because he's your cousin" I said while feeding Yanni the grape, Dave and I were so close but he ticked me off when he went to go meet up with Millie, had me thinking he wasn't even that pressed about Ariana being missing, he told me they had a talk nothing more and nothing less but after seeing that picture of them it had me wondering, was Dave really in love with my sister the way he says he is? or was it all a front?

"I know man, they're so fucking messy dead ass. You can clearly see on my face that I wasn't interested in what shawty had to fucking say man, nah I know I don't have shit to hide so it is what it is pops" Dave spoke while coming into the kitchen, I hung up the phone and glared at him while he held his phone between his ear and shoulder while washing his hands at the sink.