chapter nineteen

it's that time of the month and i'm over here dying 😩 i decided to give y'all an update because i probably won't be updating later on. see y'all when i'm done suffering 😘

 see y'all when i'm done suffering 😘

Jayda
Day Three In Miami

I groaned and put my hand on my head while sitting up slowly, I felt someone's ass on me causing me to look down, it was Ariana who was knocked out with a hickey on her neck. I looked at my other side and saw Tricia knocked out with a hickey on her neck as well. I grabbed my phone and went to my camera seeing a hickey on my neck as well. Last nights events played through my head causing me to laugh lowly and shake my head. I don't even regret that shit at all, I actually had fun and Ariana tasted good.. so did Tricia. I always told Ariana if I were to become a lesbian I was coming for her fine ass.

"My head is pounding" I mumbled to myself while climbing out of bed, there was banging on the door causing me to suck my teeth and grab one of Ariana's robes, I put it on and walked over to the door unlocking and opening it, Dave walked into the room with Choppa behind him. He smirked and put his arm over my shoulder.

"Ooouuu fuck Arianaaaa right thereeee don't stop bestieee" Choppa fake moaned out causing me to laugh while covering my face. Dave chuckled and pulled the sheets off of Ariana, he picked her up and she was butt ass naked causing Choppa to suck his teeth, Dave walked out of the room with Ariana over his shoulder, Tricia opened her eyes and squinted her eyes while I walked out of the room and went into my room. I went into the bathroom and washed my body then brushed my teeth and got dressed for the day. I decided to take the braids out of my hair and put on a wig.

🤍

Ariana

Ariana

I finished cutting the wig I had on into a bob then picked up my flat iron and straightened it while looking into the mirror. Last night was honestly wild and to be honest I didn't regret shit. Dave took me into the other room and ate the life out of my pussy, I can still feel it throbbing. He was talking about some 'you ain't ever moan that loud when I'm in you' which was a damn lie he just wanted to give me some head and I wasn't gonna pass that up.