chapter twentynine.two

🤍

"I'm slowly killing myself, I'm trying so hard at the back of the shelf. It's just the same every day, I'm writing these songs that will never get played I get told what's wrong and what's right. I don't have a romantic life, and everyone's dying so I keep on trying to make them proud before they are gone"

 I don't have a romantic life, and everyone's dying so I keep on trying to make them proud before they are gone"

Kayla
Earlier That Day

"So you're getting better for your niece and nephews?" Maji asked as we ate in our room, I nodded and wiped my hands while grabbing my water bottle and taking a sip. After seeing how hurt Ariana looked and doing some self meditation I knew I had to get myself together especially if I wanted to step foot in that house again.

"I wanna get right for my sisters too, I owe it all to her and Jayda... I've been having withdrawals but I know those drugs aren't good for me" I said truthfully, I wish I could take back the things I said and did but I know from here on out I was going to better myself.

"I believe in you Kayla I really do" Maji said causing me to smile, Tyler came across my mind and I stood up while throwing my paper plate away.

"I'll be right back" I told Maji and she nodded while smiling. I slid my UGG slippers on and walked out of my room going down a few doors, I opened Tyler's door and walked in the room, I gasped and saw him about to hang himself.

"TYLER NO!" I shouted as tears fell from my eyes but it was too late, I screamed and put my hands over my ears. I ran out of the room and walked down the hall while tears fell from my eyes, I frowned and took deep breaths.

"SOMEONE P-PLEASE HELP ME!" I shouted and a few workers came running my way

"What happened?!" They all asked and I ran back to Tyler's room with them behind me, his head was hanging while his body spun around slowly, it's like everything was moving in slow motion. I put my hand on my chest while crying silently, the workers were all trying to take the cord from around his neck while I stood there crying.