chapter thirteen

someone asked me why I jumped one year ahead for the sequel 😭 Jayda & Ariana literally explain/ will explain what happened to them during the year they were missing. y'all just gotta pay attention and keep reading.

being on this mini breakkkkk has done a lot for me (: this is by far the longest chapter i have ever written so y'all better VOTE AND COMMENT.

Choppa

Choppa

I sat outside Ariana's therapist building and just stared out my window, I was debating on whether or not I should go inside or just go my ass back home. I took a deep breath and got out of my car, I locked the doors and walked inside the building before I could walk over to the receptionist desk I saw Ariana coming from down the hall with her hands in her sweater and a sad look on her face. I walked over to her and she looked up at me smiling, she hugged me tightly and I chuckled while kissing the top of her head.

"I love you so much" She said and I put my arm around her while we walked down the hall.

"I love you too shawty, I apologize for yelling at you yesterday" I said and she nodded while smiling a little, we reached her therapist office and walked inside. Her therapist was writing something on her notepad but looked up when she saw us, she smiled and stood up as we walked to the couch she had in her office.

"You must be Chauncey?" She asked as she took a seat in her chair, I sucked my teeth and glared at Ariana who was laughing but covered it with a cough.

"Yeah but I go by Choppa" I said and she nodded while smiling a little, shawty was fine as fuck but she looked like she was old enough to be my moms.

"Okay we're going to get started, Ariana didn't think you were going to show up and I'm glad you did. First things first, who is Ariana to you and how close are y'all?" Her therapist asked and I looked over at Ariana who was sitting next to me and looking at me. I licked my lips and flicked her forehead causing the therapist to laugh a little, I looked at her and leaned back on the couch.

"Ariana's my cousin but I look at her like a sister... she's the reason why I'm still alive. A nigga lost both his fucking parents so you think I wanna keep breathing? Nah but Ariana gives me a purpose, we been close since we were lil kids but got separated when her moms started doing grimy shit to her, my mama tried her best to get Ariana and the twins in her custody but her moms was on some 'i'm gon get clean i promise' and my mama being my mama believed her. When she finally got custody of them, I wasn't really around because I was running the streets and shit. All this shit that she's been through fucks with my head EVERYDAY yo.... I'm supposed to be protecting my shawty... I made a promise to Kross and I broke that shit. Shawty been raped, beat, kidnapped and I feel like I failed her" I said and tears started to form in my eyes, I clenched my jaw and sat up a little while rubbing my hands on my jeans, Ariana looked at me and wiped her face while sniffling.