chapter twenty

let the dramaaaaaaa begin 😏

Ariana
Day Five In Miami

"Mommy I miss you" Yosohn said through the phone while I combed out one of my wigs, I stopped what I was doing and directed my attention to him while frowning.

"Mommy misses you more baby, I'll be home in two days okay? We can go to lego land when I come home alright?" I said while looking at the camera, he nodded and smiled while turning the camera on Yanni, who was saying something to Dave's dad. I smiled and laughed a little because she was talking in her baby talk like someone could actually understand her.

When she heard me laugh she turned her head and looked at the camera smiling

When she heard me laugh she turned her head and looked at the camera smiling. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss while Dave walked into the room, he walked over to me and grabbed my neck and pressed his lips against mine. I put my hand on his stomach trying to push him back but he moved my hand and slid his tongue in my mouth.

"Mhm bae, Yanni" I mumbled and he pulled away quickly while turning his head towards my phone, Yosohn, Yanni and Dave's dad were looking at us with smirks on their faces causing Dave and I to bust out laughing.

"Alright na, Ariana gon come back here pregnant" Dave's dad said and I playfully rolled my eyes while putting my wig down and wiping my lip gloss off of Dave's bottom lip.

"Shittt I'm aiming for twins I'm not playing with her" Dave said while grabbing my phone and walking into the bathroom, I'm not pushing out no damn twins and I already told him that but he thinks I'm playing.

🤍

"What are we doing today?" Jayla asked Dave as while I braided his hair, he kept moving so I tightened my grip on the comb and popped him on the side of his head. He turned around slowly and mugged me causing me to smile.

"You have one more fucking time Ariana" He said through gritted teeth before turning back around, I mocked him and finished the last braids.

"I was thinking we chill in the house, play a few games and watch a movie in the movie room" He said while Jayla nodded, Tristan came into the living room and picked Jayla up throwing her over his shoulder. Jayla screamed while he ran upstairs with her, I shook my head and pushed Dave's head while cleaning my hands.