chapter thirtyfive

Jayla2 Months Later

Jayla
2 Months Later

"Chay I'm scared what if Ariana and Dave get mad that I'm pregnant..." I said while watching the lady paint my toes. I found out I was pregnant a month ago and now I'm starting to like really show, I didn't even have any symptoms but once I noticed that my period didn't come on I knew something was up so I set up an appointment with Tricia and she told me I was 4 1/2 months pregnant, Ariana's 7 months pregnant but she looks like she's ready to pop but that's what happens when you're carrying two babies at once. She's having a girl and a boy, everyone was so excited and I prayed I was having a little boy. When I told Tristan I was pregnant nhe started crying and screaming like a girl. Then he started dancing like ol boy off of Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, no one else knows that I'm pregnant besides Chay, Tricia and Tristan.

 Then he started dancing like ol boy off of Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, no one else knows that I'm pregnant besides Chay, Tricia and Tristan

(a/n: how Tristan was dancing 🙂)

"Chile you should be worrying about how Choppa's going to react" Chay said while she got her toes painted, I sighed and slouched down in my seat while punching the bridge of my nose. I was on the verge of crying and now I was even more scared.

"You don't think he'll shoot me?" I asked and Chay laughed while digging into her Prada bag that Dave got her for Christmas, she pulled out her FentyBeauty lipgloss and applied some on her lips before putting it back into her purse and looking over at me.

"He might chop you up and make Tristan watch... he told me if I ever get pregnant he was gon chop me up and feed my body parts to his dog" She said and I felt sick to my stomach, I sighed loudly and watched the lady put the last coat of nail polish on my toes. She put the top coat on then helped me put on the flip flops that they give us, Chay was standing up typing away on her phone, I stood up and handed the lady money for Chay and I. I grabbed my jacket and put it on making sure to cover my belly.

"Alright let's go Chay" I said to her and she grabbed my hand walking to the door, she opened it and we walked outside to Bully's SUV, he got out and opened the door for us. I climbed in the back seat with Chay and leaned back while sighing, Bully closed the door and got in the car then pulled off, Dave's music played throughout the car.