chapter twentysix

this is a special chapter 🧚🏾‍♀️ to those who asked questions, the cast will be answering em.

Ariana

Ariana

"David hurry up before we're late" I shouted while Dave was in the bathroom singing horribly, he really needed to stick to rapping but I wasn't going to say that to his face. His music stopped and he came out the bathroom rubbing his stomach, he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room going downstairs. Choppa, Chay, Tricia, Jayla, Jayda, Tae, Melanie and Tristan were all in the living room talking amongst themselves as Tuson sat in the middle of the room with cards in his hand. Kayla and Tyler were at the rehab but we made sure to have them on FaceTime while we answered questions that people asked us on our Instagram live, we didn't wanna answer them on the live because shit would've gotten emotional and hectic so we decided to answer them in front of each other if that made sense.

"These are some juicy ass questions" Tuson said while reading the cards, I sat beside Dave and glanced at Tae who looked uncomfortable, Choppa and Chay were mugging him causing me to laugh lowly and shake my head. I heard Tyler's voice while Tristan held his phone, Tristan got up and put his phone on the ring light and made sure it was facing Tuson, I peeked over and saw Kayla in the camera as well. She looked exhausted and frustrated, I just prayed she wasn't giving the workers a hard time because they will kick her out and I'll be so fucking mad.

"Okay everyone simmer down and let's answer these questions. Ariana baby you're first" Tuson said and I took a deep breath while mentally preparing myself for these questions. I just pray nobody asked me any questions about Herb cause that'll trigger something in me.

"This question is from KayyBayyyyy , she wants to know why you steady testing the waters with Dave?" Tuson said while reading from the card in his hand, I sighed and mentally rolled my eyes before answering the question.

"I just feel like Dave deserves someone better than me.. don't get me wrong I love Dave with everything in me but I never wanted him to be caught up in my mess. He's risked his life way too many times for me and I would never want someone to go through that for" I said while Dave stared at me, I looked straight at Tuson because I didn't wanna look Dave in his face.

"You got my bestie fucked up friend" I heard Chay mumble, I glared at her before slowly looking at Dave who was still staring at me.

"Chile this is about to get messy, next question is from @dariona0004 she wants to know why you keep doing Dave the way you're doing him?" Tuson said while laughing lowly and shaking his head. I sighed loudly and ran my fingers through my hair while Jayla looked at me with a sad face.

"Once again Dave deserves BETTER, let's be real for a minute... Choppa and Tristan would y'all date a bitch that has been raped, had sex for money, niggas damn near ran a train on her and all that other shit? like for real!" I said and Choppa raised an eyebrow while staring at me, I just realized what I said and neither of them knew I had sex for money.