chapter thirtyseven

Dave

Dave

"Why do you always have to be the center of fucking attention? Why can't you just learn to stay in your fucking place?" Choppa asked Kayla who was sitting at the island eating cereal, she stared at him and I rubbed Yanni's back while she slept in my arms.

"Why are you always in my fucking business bitch!" Kayla snapped and my eyes widened, Choppa clenched his jaw and chuckled evilly while nodding his head. He looked down at his gun on the table and smirked.

"Choppa don't even do it yo" I said and he picked it up and cocked it while pointing it at Kayla, she sat there with a blank expression on her face

"Get away from me Choppa!" She shouted causing Yanni to jump a little and turn her head to the side, Chay walked into the kitchen with Niya behind her.

"Chop- oop what did you do now Ms.Girl?" Chay asked while walking over to Choppa and crossed her arms, Niya stood beside her. Choppa put his gun on safety then tucked it while chuckling lowly.

"I swear on my mama and father if you wasn't blood Kayla yo ass would've been six feet" He said then grabbed Chay and Niya's hands walking out of the kitchen. Kayla looked at me then looked down at her bowl.

"Why you invite that nigga to something that was important to your sister and Tristan? Kayla I be tryna get where you're coming from shawty but you just be doing too much now dead ass" I said while rubbing Yanni's back, Kayla licked her bottom lip and rubbed her forehead before sighing and looking at me.

"He wanted to see us before he went back to Jamaica.. Dave I don't want to cause anymore trouble here so I'm moving out" Kayla said before getting up and putting her bowl in the sink then she walked out of the kitchen. I sighed and rubbed my face while clenching my jaw. Jayla walked into the kitchen with her hand on her stomach, she looked at me and I could tell something was bothering her.

"What's wrong Jay?" I asked her and she looked at me before taking Yanni from me and kissing her head while rocking her slowly.

"I want the old Kayla back... I didn't wanna see that nigga and it's like she doesn't respect my wishes" Jayla said and I nodded while rubbing her belly slowly.