chapter thirty

ArianaThe Next Day

Ariana
The Next Day

I put my leggings on and put my hair in a bun then walked over to the bed and climbed on it while watching Dave sleep. I wiped my face gently, I couldn't sleep at all last night because I was afraid if I closed my eyes I would wake up to Dave dead. Last night he pulled the trigger on himself but there wasn't a bullet in the chamber and I thanked God for that, I sighed and rubbed his arm slowly while his eyes started to open slowly, they were red and swollen. He cried himself to sleep last night and that was another reason why I couldn't fall asleep either. I had to take a quick shower because I wanted to be by his side when he woke up.

"Good morning baby" I said lowly and he nodded at me while running his hand down his face. He sat up and sighed while removing the sheets from his body, I watched his every move as he walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. A few minutes later he hopped in the shower and the bedroom door opened, Jayda walked in the room and gave me a sad face.

"Hey love, how is he doing?" She asked while walking over to the bed and sitting next to me, I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder while we held each other's hand.

"I don't even know Jayda.. Dave's the type to hold his feelings in until they eat him alive" I said and Jayda sighed while squeezing my hand gently, I hope Tyler makes it because I don't wanna lose him or the love of my life.

🤍

"Ariana you should get some rest you look tired babe" Tricia said as she checked Kayla's heart monitor. I sighed and played with my fingers while shaking my head. I wanted to make sure Dave was good besides I couldn't really rest because my mind is all over the place.

"Remember that you're carrying TWO babies inside of you Ariana.." She said and I nodded while crossing my left leg over my right leg. Dave walked into the room and walked over to me bending down and pecking my lips twice, he stood up and walked over to Kayla's bed and kissed her head while sitting beside her. We came to the hospital to check on Kayla and Tyler, there was still no movement from him but they're still monitoring him.

"Can we see Tyler?" Dave asked as Tricia sat at her computer, she nodded and smiled a little causing Dave to nod and get up.

"You can go babe.. I can't see him like that" I said and Dave nodded in understanding. He walked out of the room and I sighed while leaning back in my chair and getting comfortable before I knew it I was out like a light.

🤍