chapter fifteen

let the drama begin 🥳

Jayla

"Bitch just because we're twins doesn't mean we have to actually dress like twins" I told Kayla as I rolled a blunt, this girl wanted to be me so fucking bad. She rolled her eyes and popped a pill thinking I didn't see her but I definitely did, Choppa gon kill her and I didn't wanna be around when that happened.

"Jayla and Kayla!" Ariana said and I lit my blunt while walking out of my room. I walked to the other side of the house and saw Ariana taking a picture with Yosohn, Dave chuckled and Ariana stood up while grabbing Yosohn's hand.

"Y'all ready? Jayla put that out!" She said and I sucked my teeth while letting Dave take a hit then he handed it to me and I walked out the door following Kayla to the car, we stood by the door while Ariana kissed Dave then handed Yosohn to him

"Y'all ready? Jayla put that out!" She said and I sucked my teeth while letting Dave take a hit then he handed it to me and I walked out the door following Kayla to the car, we stood by the door while Ariana kissed Dave then handed Yosohn to him. She walked over to the car and unlocked the doors. I got in on the passengers side and Kayla got in the back seat, I took a few pulls from my blunt then put it out while blowing smoke out, I put the blunt in Ariana's ashtray while she started the car. She hooked her phone up to the bluetooth and Breathless started playing as she backed out of the driveway.

"Oh, honey why you looking like that didn't I tell you I'd have you hooked by the morning you'll be coming back, oh oh, baby why you making that face like you didn't accept that my body would have you so out of place oh, baby" The music played throughout the car while Ariana and I sang along while she drove, Kayla was in the backseat on her phone.

"Honey, don't worry you are on your way to heaven, just relax (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) I don't want to hurt you, I just wanna blow your mind tonight imma leave you breathless breathless (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) And I know I'm a rebel baby, hope that you don't mind I just wanna leave you breathless breathless (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)"

Ariana tapped the wheel while nodding her head and humming, I pulled my phone out and scrolled through Twitter, liking and retweeting a few tweets before tucking my phone in my purse.