chapter thirtyone

i'm backkkk, so i've been going through something mentally which is why i took a "little" break, i'm still going through some stuff but ima update when i can. thanks to those who have been waiting patiently for me to update.

Choppa

Choppa

"I ain't really used to it but I like it cause you're so enticing love the way you walk and how smooth you talk. How you move in silence how fast you be driving hold me when I'm crying and as long as you need me, you know I'm always riding, you open up to me and show me something new taught me how to hold my own I find myself while holding you if it was up to me I'd hold forever (ever) I'm somewhere that we can go together (so it's a crazy thing)" I walked to Chay's room and stood at the door with my arms crossed as she sang in her mirror.

"Lil Choppa what the fuck are you singing?" I asked Chay while she stood in the mirror and recorded herself singing. She smacked her lips and ended the video while turning around slowly, she looked me up and down and I looked at her.

"You ruined my video but I was singing a song by Queen Naija" She said and I nodded while walking over to her bed and sitting down on it. I placed a bag on her bed and she raised an eyebrow while looking at me, she walked over to the bed and opened it then started screaming and jumping up and down.

"CHOPPA YOU ARE THE BEST!" She screamed and jumped on me hugging me tightly, I chuckled and hugged her back.

(a/n: the bag Choppa got Chay)

"Byeeeeee because I've always wanted this purse!" She said and let me go then sat down next to me, she went from smiling to frowning.

"Choppa do I have to go back home? I hate it there" She said and I chuckled while glancing at her then shrugging. I enjoyed having her around, she really kept me sane and kept a nigga on his feet. Tricia is always at work now and a nigga be bored but once I pick up Chay, she be having a nigga weak and shit.