chapter thirtysix

ArianaA Few Weeks Later

Ariana
A Few Weeks Later

"Baby stop touching m- AHHH FUCK!" I screamed while gripping Dave's arm, I took a few deep breaths while he laughed causing me to suck my teeth. Every time this nigga touches me here goes DJ and Saniyah kicking up a storm. Dave continued laughing and I pushed him while putting my feet on Choppa's lap.

"Keep laughing that's why I'm not having any more of your big headed kids" I said and Dave sucked his teeth causing me to laugh and stick my tongue out at him, he glared at me and got up walking to the kitchen.

"I still can't believe Jayla is pregnant yo" Choppa said and I nodded while smiling a little, my baby is about to have a baby.

"Choppa when are you going to make things right with Tricia?" I asked softly and he sucked his teeth while rubbing my belly slowly and looking at his phone.

"She good, she be going on dates" He said and showed me his phone, it was a picture of Tricia.

Liked By Chaybetrappin and 306,965 others Tricia_xo: Onna date

Tricia_xo: Onna date... kinda nervous.
Comments Disabled

"I'll shoot whoever she be going on dates with" He said while clenching his jaw, I smacked my lips and shifted in my seat. This nigga is too much, how you gon end things with her then threaten to shoot the person she's going on dates with? He expected her to wait for him? Tuh couldn't be me.

"Choppa get it together like dead ass" I said and he mugged me while rubbing my belly in small circles. Dave walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of spaghetti making my mouth water, Choppa pushed my legs off of him and got up walking out of the house. Dave sat in his spot and glared at me then took a bite of his food.

"Can I have some baby?" I asked and he blew the spaghetti then held the fork up to my lips, I took a bite and smiled in satisfaction while cuddling into him.