10

───── ❝ dangers ❞ ─────
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Saturday]

Furrowing her eyebrows at the overly excited boy, Yeoreum stares at Changmin who is smiling widely at her. He's wearing a white shirt and a matching light blue pants and coat. He even got his hair styled by Yeoreum herself, but he still insist on wearing his favorite glass.

“My face is puffy.” he said when Yeoreum told him to remove it.

Yeoreum had Changmin to choose her outfit for today, and she's satisfied with his pick. A black turtleneck with beige high waist pants and a checkered beige blazer for the outer layer.

With Changmin's little help, she managed to style her hair into french braid (eventhough it took multiple tries). The younger guy is busy taking selfies, probably posting one of it to his groupchat.

“Hyung said he's almost here. Let's wait outside.”

Okay, here goes nothing.

Yeoreum takes one last look at her appearance, suddenly feeling nervous. It's just Sangyeon, why would she feel this anxious about him ?

“You're good, noona. Let's go.” Changmin pushes her out of the door with her handbag hanging around his arm. Locking the door, Sangyeon just happened to arrive on time.

Since she's back facing him, he couldn't see her face as he rolls the window down.

“Changmin !”
“Coming ! Let's go, noona.”

And that's when their eyes locked. Sangyeon freezes on his seat, frowning after he realised he didn't see a ghost.

Changmin opens the door for Yeoreum to sit at the back before he goes to the passenger seat.

“Hello ? Earth to, hyung ?” the older one quickly snaps out of his frowning and looks at Changmin with confusion.

“She's my cousin. Noona told me you guys work together.”
“Not anymore.”

Through the rear-view mirror, Yeoreum makes eye contact with Sangyeon who is raising his eyebrow.

“Geez, you guys should quit being mean.” Changmin mumbles as he wears his seat belt.

Before proceeding to drive, Sangyeon steals one last look at Yeoreum. He analyse her quickly, chuckling softly.

Pretty.

Little did he know, Yeoreum also did a quick analysis on him as he's driving.

He's wearing a maroon dress shirt and match it with black leather coat and jeans. He also styled his hair, exposing his forehead.

Not bad.

___

“Noona, come. I'll introduce you to my friends.” as soon as they hopped off the car, Changmin quickly holds Yeoreum's wrist and brings her towards another car at the side.

“Hello, hyung. Who's this ?” a boy who looks younger than Changmin greets them, and Yeoreum just bow her head a little.

“This is my cousin, Kang Yeoreum. Say hi !”

Most of the boys quickly bow, after letting out a long 'ah' as an acknowledgement.

“Hello, noona. Nice to meet you. I'm Eric, but you can call me Youngjae too !”