스페셜

───── ❝ yours, mine ❞ ─────
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

“Cheers!” Yeoreum giggles and raises her glass, clanking it with her friends. Drinking all the liquid in one shot, they groan in pleasure. It's been a hectic week for them, especially Yeoreum. She worked three days straight on a high profile case.

“It's been so long since we last hang out together, right?”
“Tell me about it. Yeoreum is always busy.”
“She got promoted, that's why.”

Yeoreum puts her palm over her chest, acting hurt by the words. “Unprovoked?” Her friends laughs, pouring another drink for one another. “Aren't you seeing someone now, Yeoreum?”

The lady coughs, clearing her throat nervously. Her eyes slowly run away from her friends', them looking at her like predators. “Who is that lucky guy we haven't met? Your coworker?”

“Whaat are you talking about... there's no one...” she shyly replies, fingers tracing shapes on her cold glass. “There's absolutely someone you're thinking of! Come on, tell us!”

___

Sangyeon smiles as Yeoreum approaches his car, him opening the door for her. After they both got inside, he's greeted with a peck on his cheek. “What's that for?”

“A thank you.”
“Did you drink last night?”

Yeoreum pouts, eyes sharply gazing at Sangyeon who starts driving. “My friends asked me to hang out together.” “No wonder you smells like alcohol.”

The girl immediately sniffs her clothes, frowning before smacking his bicep. “I didn't!” Sangyeon lets out a heart laugh, grabbing Yeoreum's left hand and holds it down on his laps.

Yeoreum opens the compartment in front of her, looking for her pouch. Upon finding it, her eyes noticed a few pills underneath the blue bag. “Yours? ”

Stealing a glance at the things she's pointing at, Sangyeon nods. “You know I had a knee surgery 3 years ago. ACL injury. I take the medications everytime I feel like the day's gonna be hard.”

She nods, closing the compartment. Removing her hand from his hold, she lightly caresses his knee. “I will never understand how did you even work in that condition.”

“It's called dedication.”

Yeoreum rolls her eyes, now paying attention on touching up her makeup. They're going to Jaehyun's wedding today. “Yeon, should I wear red or orange lipstick?”

Stopping at the red light, Sangyeon uses the chance to look at the lipsticks in her hand. One look at her lips and another at the tubes, he makes a thinking face.

“Both. You always mix your lipsticks, don't you?”
“How did you even know that?”
“I watched you put on makeup for so many times already, sweetheart.”

Yeoreum's eyes widen as he winks, shoving him away to look at the green light. “Don't flirt with me.”

“Why~ Are you seriously still shy?” he asks and changes the gear, now the car starts moving again.

“Excuse me sir, it's called cringe.”
“Sir huh?”
“CAN YOU NOT?”

___

“Jaehyun!” Yeoreum calls the groom's name, almost hugging each other when Sangyeon pulls her back by waist. Jaehyun chuckles at his antics, nudging his shoulder. “Seriously? I already have a wife, let me hug my best friend!”