Liu HaiKuan

"WANG YI BO! GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW AND GO TAKE A SHOWER! NOW!"

HaiKuan screamed as he pulled off YiBo's blanket, and heaved him up by his armpits, half carrying, half dragging the lifeless younger to the bathroom.

Expanding effort, he undressed YiBo and paused for a split second in shock when he saw YiBo's ribcage so clearly under the pale smooth skin that looks like the only thing left wrapping his bones. He doused Yibo in water and gently shook Yibo awake.

"Brother?"

Yibo asked in his half awake state. He looked at HaiKuan, then looked around in confusion and his thoughts slowly came to present.

"B-brother, I'll take my own shower!"

Embarrassed, Yibo tried to push HaiKuan out of the bathroom.

"Ok, but clean yourself up properly, and for goodness sake, SHAVE!"

Haikuan said in a half exasperated tone.
While Yibo was showering, HaiKuan rolled up his sleeves, marched to the kitchen and started cleaning. Though he remembered to order food before he got to work.

Haikuan was an efficient guy, within 20 minutes, the living room looked like a LIVING room again. And likewise the kitchen which looked like a dumpster became a kitchen. Like what it was meant to be.

When he was almost done, Yibo came out looking refreshed, his face was cleanly shaved, and he smelt of pines and roses. He wore a white tshirt that showed of his broad shoulders, chest and slim waist, sporting an Adidas dry fit basketball shorts, the only clean clothing he could find.

He gave a light hearted smile at Haikuan when he saw his living area, semi bowed his head in an apologetic manner.

Haikuan nodded his head looking at Wang Yibo, half amused that the hobo was gone.

As they both sat down together to have YiBo's first meal of the century, Haikuan started.

"Yibo, it's been almost half a year since you've had any activities, yet you still don't seem ready to be out there. Crap, you look even less ready than you were before you took your break. I'm seriously starting to wonder if you should have taken a break at all."

Yibo lowered his head in shame, and gulped to swallow the small spoon of rice he had just put into his mouth.

Seeing Yibo's cowering look, Haikuan continued.

"Look, I can't say for sure I understand what you're going through now, and perhaps, you yourself don't even understand too. I spoke to the agency, you can continue your break, but you need to do something. You can't take a break in your home. You have to go out there."

Haikuan took out a plane ticket, and a bunch of documents showing hotel bookings, vehicle bookings, activity bookings to Switzerland.

"Go, take a two week break, go on a holiday like a regular human, and make sure you do every single activity we've booked."

Haikuan's eyes soften as he continued.

"Yibo, you may have lost faith in the world. But we still love you. When you're done, come back to us. We'll be here waiting for you."

Wang Yibo slowly nodded, as a lone tear trickled down his cheek.