One night stand

Mature content! Please do not venture if uncomfortable.

Yibo pushed his lips against Zhan's and nibbled slowly on his sweet bottom lip. As his hunger for Zhan's sweet lips grew, he pulled Zhan closer and quickened his pace as he lightly pinched Zhan's cheek nudging Zhan to grant him entrance. Shocked at the gesture, Xiao Zhan gasped and Wang Yibo dove into his hot cavern and searched aggressively for his tongue.

Zhan closed his eyes and returned the kiss, both fighting for dominance. Yibo being competitive caught hold of Zhan's tongue and sucked it hard, hands caressing all over Zhan's back. As he touched zhan's plump bottom, Zhan let out a moan and YiBo afraid of losing all control quickly pulled out panting.

"Zhan, let's go to our room."

Seeing Zhan nod with a dazed expression, Yibo intertwined his fingers with Zhan and headed back.

In the elevator. Yibo's eyes shifted nervously. he had never done it with a guy. Screw that, he had never done it at all. Who's going to top? Is Zhan gay? Thousands of thoughts flitted through his mind within a seconds but he still kept his fingers intertwined with Zhan.

His thoughts were quickly disrupted when Zhan smashed into his lips at the door. They kissed roughly feeling each other all over as Yibo kicked the door close with his foot.

Yibo kissed Zhan roughly, banging his back against the wall as his hands reached into Xiao Zhan's shirt.

"Zhan, your body is amazing."
Yibo mumbled through the kisses and pants and he caressed Zhan's waist and body all over. They peeled off each other's clothes as they fumbled to the bed.

Yibo lightly pushed Zhan onto the bed as he jumped on top and smashed his lips into Zhan's neck. He licked and kiss Zhan's neck moving down as he unbuttoned Zhan's jeans and pulled it off. Zhan used the back of his hands and covered his mouth as he moaned through Yibo's kisses.

"Zhan, you're so beautiful. God, you're driving me crazy."

Yibo attacked Zhan's lips again as his hand lightly pinched and rubbed Zhan's pink buds. He licked and made his way down to the other bud, straddling his hardness on Zhan's hardness. Zhan was a moaning mess by the time Yibos hand straddled Zhan's hardness.

"Y-Yibo, ngh, more p-please."

Hearing Zhan's melodious succubus like pleading sent another surge in Yibo and he thought he was going to come right away.

Yibo's hand straddled Zhan's hardness as he licked and sucked his tip.

"You taste so sweet, Zhan."

Yibo took in Zhan as Zhan let out another moan. As he moved licked and sucked Zhan's hardness in and out of his mouth, he squeezed Zhan's plump bottom as his fingers caressed Zhan's entrance.

"Y-Yibo, d-don't tease, p-please" Zhan moaned.

Yibo mouth quickened his pace on Zhan's hardness as he penetrated one finger into Zhan.

"Agh, Yibo." Zhan moaned.

Yibo's heart accelerated hearing Zhan moan his name and inserted another finger. He pushed and pulled and scissored into Zhan exploring Zhan's private area when Zhan suddenly jerked.

Yibo smirked and thrusted his fingers again and again on the same spot still sucking Zhan as Zhan became a moaning mess.

"Yes, yes, ngh , noo, I-im coming Yibo."

Yibo smirked as Zhan spurted hot fluids into Yibo's throat. Yibo swallowed and leaned into Zhan kissing the panting Zhan aggressively while he took off his own pants.

Yibo won the bike racing championship guys, he's a man with balls. And a well endowed one. Zhan's eyes opened with shock at Yibo's size as Yibo chuckled cheekily, stroking his own hardness.

Yibo ripped the condom with his teeth and applied lube as he kneeled down on the bed.

Yibo attacked Zhan's sweet plump mouth again trailing his kisses, licking and sucking all over Zhan, marking Zhan all over. He positioned his tip at Zhan's entrance and he slowly entered Zhan, patiently waiting for Zhan to relax as he pushed further.

Zhan moaned as Yibo kissed and caressed him trying to distract Zhan from the pain.

"Zhan, you're so fucking tight." Yibo breathed deeply feeling Zhan clench around him.

Yibo let out a Low moan as he entered Zhan fully feeling Zhan contracting on his hardness.

"God it feels amazing."
Yibo muttered as he grabbed onto Zhan's waist and started moving.

He moved with a slow pace and as he thrust his tip all the way to Zhan's prostate, he groaned in deep breaths, willing himself not to come as Zhan clenched and contracted around him.

"Yibo harder, please. More.." Zhan's moans increased.

Zhan's pleading drove Yibo mad as he started drilling Zhan hard and fast.

Every thrust hitting at Zhan's spot.

Zhan's moans increased as he started to gasp and wail.

"Yibo, you're so big. Yes yes, right there, god, you're filling me up."

"Slow down, you're driving me crazy. Please, s-stop, noo. S-Slow down." Zhan pleaded incessantly as Yibo continued fucking him rapidly.

Zhan was losing his mind as Yibo was fucking him so hard, he wasn't even making sense anymore.

"Ahhhh, I'm coming." Zhan wailed.

"Let's come together baby." Yibo groaned

White hot liquid spurted out from Zhan as he arch his back in a long moan. Yibo released after two more hard thrust and slumped his sweat filled body on top of Zhan as both of them tried to catch their breath.

"God, that was fucking amazing"
Yibo spat as he felt the rush of ecstasy, weakened and slumped atop Zhan.

After a short rest, Yibo got up and bridle carried Zhan into the bathtub. They did it again as slaps and moans filled the the echoing bathroom.