Two weeks stand

As the sun shone through the windows, Yibo woke up with a smile. Something he haven't done in years. He momentarily panicked wondering if last night was a dream but relaxed when he saw his angel sleeping peacefully next to him.

Yibo got up, freshened himself and order room service.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Breakfast is here."
Yibo lightly tapped Zhan and smiled adoringly.

Zhan rolled on his back and opened his eye slowly. On seeing Yibo, he smiled gently and Yibo felt like he fell in love all over again.

"Zhan, how long is your holiday?"
Yibo asked over breakfast.

"Hmm... I've booked this room for 3 nights, why?"

"I see, where are you going next?"

"Hmm... I haven't thought about it."

Yibo was confused. And Zhan laughed. His melodious laughter tickled Yibo's heart again.

"I'm on a let go and relax trip for an indefinite time since I'm a writer. I'll go anywhere I want to go. I can write anywhere anyway." smiled Zhan.

Yibo was mesmerised. He loved a free spirit. And he loved more a free spirited Zhan.

"Hey, you want to let go and relax with me? I have a bunch of activities booked, you can join me on a two week trip" Yibo grinned.

Zhan looked hesitant. "Yibo, you urm know that yesterday, well, was a one night stand right?"

Yibo felt his heart wrenched. He was in love, Zhan was not. But can Yibo let go of this angel? He quickly hid away the disappointment in his eyes and collected himself.

"Zhan, I know. How about a two week stand?"

Zhan widened his eyes, then chuckled.

"Okay.. I've got no plans anyway."

Yibo's heart jumped with joy. Now all he needed to do was make Zhan fall in love, and he had two weeks.