Run!

Yibo was at the hotel, queueing to check in. disappointed that the stranger was nowhere to be seen, Yibo collected his keys and nonchalantly boarded the elevator to his suite.

It was already day time, and since he was not tired, he decided to go for his next activity.

Snowboarding! Yibo looked at the booking excitedly and once again, gave a silent gratitude to Haikuan in his heart.

"Snowboarding is a-may-zing!"
Yibo yelled happily as he slid down the slopes. Also, NOBODY could recognise him. definitely not with the gigantic tinted ski goggles.

After he was done, Yibo headed to the cafe for a hot chocolate. Yes he had a sweet tooth. And Haikuan might kill him for having hot chocolate, but who cares ~ He was about 5 metres away when he spotted the beautiful stranger, snuggled on a couch, his feet covered with a shawl, leaning against the tall glass windows, Immersed in a book with his AirPods plugged in. Yibo's heart pounded rapidly as if it was screaming in joy and at this point, Yibo was starting to realise he was gay.

Maybe that's why he never smiled at female co stars, screw that, he didn't even bother looking at any of them in The Eye and for some reason which he now knows why, he felt they all looked the same.

Although Yibo really had fun with his members and a few other buddy male co stars, he had never been in love. All of a sudden, multi talented genius Wang Yibo who could learn a new dance move in one glance had no idea what to do, so he ran.