I go where you go

"Stupid! Stupid Idiot! Stupid fool!"
YiBo muttered as he knocked his head repeatedly.

I should have played it cool and talked to him. Now how am I supposed to find him again? What if he doesn't go to the cafe again? Yibo let out a loud sigh in his room.

Night came as Yibo stone-ed in his room. Instead of room service, Yibo decided to eat at the hotel's dining area. Maybe he will be there? Thought YiBo. After freshening himself up with light eyeliner and hairstyling, he added a chain hook to his ripped jeans. Satisfied with his smart yet casual appearance, he went out.

His neighbour's suite door opened at the same time and Yibo stood there shocked.

"Hey, what a coincidence. We were seat partners, now we're neighbours."
The beautiful stranger said smiling.

Wang Yibo mentally slapped himself to stop staring and play it cool.

"Yea. You going for dinner?"
Yibo's Low voice sounded.

"Yupp, after that I'm heading to the hotel's club, you want to go together?"
The beautiful stranger said smiling.

Wang Yibo's head was screaming, YAS I WANT TO GO EVERYWHERE WITH YOU!

But smiled lightly and in a cool tone, sure, let's.

"Sweet! Hold on just let me get you something,"
the stranger ducked back into his room.

He emerged quickly with two condoms and passed it to Wang Yibo.

"Never know what happens." the stranger said with a cheeky smile and winked.

Yibo was shocked. Firstly, stranger really doesn't recognise him? I am Wang YiBo! How can I have a one night stand? What shocked him more or rather shocked his heart was, is stranger-san a one night stand kinda guy? Sad truth of his first love. Yibo thought dejectedly and followed the excited stranger for dinner.

"By the way, my name is Xiao Zhan, you can call me Zhan, and you, I know, Wang Yibo right. Who doesn't?"