Chapter 1 - disease?

No ones perspective

Dream wanders like a lost child through the busy corridor, he didn't have a destination just trying to search for blue. Blue was his best friend, they almost did everything together but the last few days he had been ignoring Dream. He now thought he did something wrong, Dream didn't enjoy those emotions, at all.

Someone knocks into dream, pushing him into the wall, then they scrambled away. Pushing anyone in their path. Dream watched the person run off, accompanied by many other stares from the people around.

"What's with them today?" Someone else who was knocked by the runner chuckles.

Another laughs along, "bad morning, it's normal."

Everyone stops staring towards where the runner exited and started to busy themselves with small jobs around the building. Dream was the only one who was still weirded out by them, he looked over to the painting that he knocked and carefully adjusted it back in place.

"Dream!" A familiar voice called towards the confused figure. Dream turns to find another one of his close friends, ink, who must've finished his job as he was heavily bringing air into his lungs.

"Hey ink, you ok?" Dream asks, walking over to the huffing person. Dream watched as ink held his hand onto his coat pocket, blocking it from eyes view.

Ink was wearing a light brown jacket, baggy shorts and his hair into a very small ponytail that was tied behind his head. He had a pen clicking in his other hand and two bright almost rainbow-like eyes, especially in the sun, that was giving Dream a heart-warming look with hints of anxiousness.

Ink's look changed into worry as he spoke, "did you see someone go by just now, they were running from something. I was sent to find them."

Dream nods and points towards the place the runner just ran to, "they're just ran down there. are they ok though because they pushed many people, including myself, out of their way."

Ink chuckles with a small sigh, "I'm sure they're fine, thanks!"

He ran out towards the way dream pointed, his white hair swaying as he headed towards the swinging doors. Dream suspiciously judged the way his chuckle was and the vague replies - ink boasts about everything -, something must've been wrong.

He went towards where the runner and ink came from and wandered along the empty hallways. These didn't have anyone around, it was deathly silent and only the sounds was the squeaks from his trainers. It made him feel anxious, very worried.

A door banged open, just down the hall from dream; scared him almost to death, it fell into the stopper making an echo that span round dream and through the corridors unending ways. Science runs out yelling at someone still inside the room, it looked as if he'd been crying and his face was shook with grief. Science brings his hands up in anguish, turning round and then pulling his hands back to cover his head. The one he was yelling at walks out and puts his hands out to help.

"Sci! It's not your fault!" He says nervously trying to pull science towards him.

Science looks at him as he pulls his hands in his, "you're right, outer."

Dream looks at them confused but doesn't walk over; they haven't noticed him yet so he's in no need being pulled into the conversation.

"It's yours."

Outer's reaction radiated from his figure as he almost fell forwards, science was straight to trying to catch outer but he pushes away. Dream was rather shocked aswell.

"W-what..." outer finally finds enough breath and control to ask.

Science looks at him, trying to help out, outer just noticed dream from the corner of his eye. His spirit shifted as he leaped over to Dream's side.