Chapter 13 - Dead??

Error's perspective

"Sooooo?" Ink asks, kneeling down next to the arm-rest of my chair and leaning his crossed arms upon it.

I don't look over from my sewing, "hm?" Ink puts his head down onto his arms, looking up at me irritatingly.

"I have a question, Glitchy!" Ink smirks, I reply with a small 'hum' and he rolls his colourful eyes, "why'd you hate me? All I wanna do is bring you too a nice dinner, please Ruru!"

"Ruru?" I question, giving him a judgemental look, "but yeah you're right, I do hate you and it's because you keep stealing my ideas." I add in a quieter tone, "but you never asked to go to dinner."

"You never let me, so that's why I am asking now. Would you like to go get something to eat?" Ink asks, looking straight (are you sure?) into my multicoloured eyes.

I look down at him and smile putting my hand to my mouth, "pfft!" I snigger, holding my hand over my mouth. Ink looks at me completely confused and that causes me to explode into laughter, "y-you're not serious?" Ink frowns at me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Ink wonders, I hold back my tears of laughter and stop the stitches I was doing.

"Well because it was a dare from your friends, you wanna make a fool of me, just as a joke, want to humiliate me by just asking and to take my work as it's going to come up if I accept your offer." I explain, his face falls further and I look away feeling rather guilty. I don't want to hurt his feeling but it seems that I don't have any way of thinking he's serious.

Ink takes one of my hands in his causing me to look at it then into his almost paint-like eyes, "I promise this isn't it, I wanna take you to tea. Since this is probably very stressful, I'd like to treat you to something small. Would you accept the offer?" I search in his eyes, he was deadly serious.

Looking away with a small hint of worry in my eyes, I ask, "when and where?" Ink looks like he was going to explode from emotion, atleast nothing happens when he gets an overwhelming amount of emotions. Imagine if he like -I dunno - threw up when he has to many emotions.

"I'll find somewhere for us when this has calmed down!" Ink says, he was Determined to eat with me.

I hide my small smile and mumble, "you'll have to come to me then." Ink smiles up at me and nods enthusiastically.

The door swings open, causing ink to overwhelm himself with surprise and quickly crawl backwards. Blue walks in and silently sits down in the chair next to Dust's sleeping figure. Nightmare stood by his old chair and Killer sat in it, putting his arm onto the arm-rest and laying his head upon it.

"Hap-ened?" Horror questions, blue looks over with a facade of thought then lightens up.

He smiles uncomfortably, "they-... hmm... Drea-..." he couldn't figure what he should say, starting a sentence with confusion and ending it with doubt.

"Dream and Cross are dead." Killer simply states, leaning forwards in the chair while Ink stares at him. Blue looks down at his fingers which were picking at his nails.

I stay silent, me and cross weren't the closest and I only heard bits about Dream. Horror shakes his head and looks down at dust, then back at blue and scans across to nightmare until he met Killer's gaze.

Horror's brown eye's flicker like a Psycho and he stands up, walking over to Killer. Killer leans backwards on the chair and looks up to Horror who was towering over him. Horror brings his left hand forwards, catching killer's jacket brim into his strong clutch, and pulls killer violently from the chair. Killer's eyes shone with shock as if he was now prey and caught by a predator - who will show no mercy to anyone, especially one to betray another.

"You... don't care." Horror growls into Killer's ear, Killer wasn't as tall as Horror so he was on tip-toes, and throws him back into the chair. Killer dazedly looks at Horror as he sits in his own chair, crossing his arms while doing so.

Nightmare had a small grin showing as he patted Killer's shoulder, "you ok?" Nightmare questions, Killer looks over to him and nods.

"How do you know they're..." ink murmurs, putting his hands out like it was obvious what he was saying, "gone."

Nightmare tunes into the conversation, "Cross' body was lay onto the floor, with a pencil stabbed into the back of his neck and Dream..." he turns his head over to Killer, "what happened with Dream?"

"His head was decapitated off his body, his right leg had lost its foot or it was hanging off the bone." Killer says, "though it wasn't definite that it was Dream, as the body was a bit different but that could be the 'Zombie effects'."

Ink optimistically states, "he could still be alive then?" Nightmare shakes his head, Killer looks down at the floor which was a foot away from Dust's bed and Blue was staring straight into the door.

"I don't expect him to survive this, he's not the strongest and he wouldn't just kill Cross." Nightmare explains with an unreadable expression. Nightmare was never the emotional type, atleast he never really showed emotions the normal ways but he'd act from them. More specifically all of his actions are based off how he was feeling, - example, me and him were late in the office and we were both tired but he was really grumpy then, and he decided to act with it and walk out of the building without finishing the work - but he wasn't able to show them and get those emotions helped.

I chime to them, "but if there was a possibility that wasn't Dream, would that mean you left him there?" I knew I wasn't really acting with sympathy but I wanted to get all the possibilities out of the way. Nightmare looked at me, his face gave a facade of surprise then it changes into worry and it looks as if he broke. He just stopped emoting, his eyes glue themselves onto the slate floor and his arms pin themselves against his frame.

Killer smiles at me, "he would've come to us then, Dream would've known we were there and should've come to us." I nod at his explanation, it made more sense then him just disappearing.

Blue looks at us, his whole body expressions were ready to burst into tears, "so... he's really gone?"

——————————————————
Author note:
Happy Halloween or have a good day (if you don't celebrate)! I feel like this story is perfect for today, so this is coming out. Please enjoy your day! Please be positive about your choices in fashion, atleast for the last bits of today!
Stay safe!