Chapter 5 - come with us?

Error perspective

Nightmare wasted our safety for dream. He had ranted to me for hours about how much he hated Dream, yet here he was. Risking our lacking safety for three idiots that had no smart ideas but to fight - I mean our group was doing just that aswell. I roll my eyes as killer just adores their 'brotherly love'.

"They're getting closer! Let's go." I growl, ink irritatingly chuckles at me and blue looks up. He hadn't even noticed me and killer had accompanied nightmare.

I hate ink, he's an irritatingly powerful person and everyone loves him for the lies he says. He's just taken all my work and changed it - almost changing it towards positivity then my realistic work - I have a hatred for ink that cannot described by anything but I wouldn't mind if he's a zombie. It'll look super stupid, him walking around -finally not talking about anything- and falling over the smallest things. He already falls over everything though.

Blue on the other hand, he's quite sweet but is secretly very evil. We sometimes go to the cafe together, he's very respectful of others personal needs so I don't mind staying around him. He will go on hours about something stupid though. Blue is a very calm person though, very excited all the time but it can vary from sugar rush to a hunting fox.

"Aww... I was enjoying nice nightmare here." Ink chuckles, I glare at him.

I've seen what Zombies do to people, like me, and I don't want to end up as food or one of them. They're savages when they eat humans, ripping their skin off and them having all feeling in their body still. One was outside my office and someone was unfortunate enough to get taken like that, it felt like hours hearing that high pitched screeching and not doing anything about it. I wouldn't dare go outside with those screams and cracking.

"Fine, blue come on. We're finding safety, I would expect killer to get us into something this stupid but it's nightmare. I'd rather leave." I growl, taking blue by the hand and walking off with him following. I feel his hand twist around mine but I ignore it, blue's hand was soft and gentle so any movement was super relaxing.

Suddenly, He pulls my wrist very violently, causing me to almost fall backwards. I look round, everyone was staring at us. It was really embarrassing but I tried to ignore that. I look over to blue who had smiled apologetically to me and tucked his hand into jumper pocket.

"We can't leave them, I'm not following you." Blue argues to my very understanding point, "you should stay too."

I look at blue, he was doing puppy eyes to me, I look away irritated. Everyone else was trying not to laugh -minus dream and nightmare- ink's voice cracked as he fell into laughter.

"...fine." I growl, crossing my arms like a small child who didn't get the toy they wanted. Killer was second to burst into laughter, he kneels down and almost cried from laughter. I glare at them. Oh! How embarrassing.

"But." I irritatedly say, "there's the Zombies wandering towards us, have you not noticed or were you too busy thinking it was a smart idea to 'yearn' cross' death."

"Too busy yearning cross' death." Ink says, anything he says makes me hate him even more.

I growl, "you're opinion doesn't matter. Let's go."

"Do you want to join us?" Nightmare asks dream, his voice was very calm and it was full of care.

"Mhmm" Dream ignores his question, "I-is cross a-act...actually.... gone?"

I do care for cross, if I didn't then he would've been fired by now especially with how much he talks about dream. He's irritating with his pranks and blabbing but he cares for us even nightmare and me. I'd never actually say I do care for him though.