Chapter 11 - killer's here!

Goreeee!!!! Just a warning!

Nightmare's perspective

Horror had his head laid upon dust's hand, Blue was sat on the other seat next to dust's bed and was chatting to horror over Dust. I was next to the door, slowly skimming through the book in my hands but manly focusing on the door to find out if killer was around. I was getting rather nervous that the announcement came on and that him, with dream, were still down stairs. Ink was staring at Error but Error hadn't noticed yet as he was still unthreading his jacket zip and redoing it, he only does that if he's really bored and didn't bring anything to sew.

There was a small knock, very faint as only I heard it, and I put my 'bookmark' into my book and put it on my seat to go answer the door. I didn't account the number covered and crumpled piece of paper as a bookmark but I was using it as one.

Killer was stood by the door when I opened it, he looked at me nervously but when he notices it was me he smiles. He quickly drags me out into the corridor and reaches over to the door handle to close it behind me. He was spread over me, one of his arms over my shoulder and his other hand on my arm. 

"Oh!" Killer realises and quickly puts the hand that was on my arm into his pocket and bringing his other next to him, he looks down nervously. I nod at him.

"What did you need? I assume you needed something as you noticed it was me and dragged me out here." I state, I mean I was right.

Killer nods, "did horror or dust say... anything about me?" I look at him, he had a small aura of guilt and worry.

"No, not yet anyway. What's going on, you, dust and horror are the closest. Why are you so distant?" I question, my eyes were trying to connect to his.

"I..." killer mumbles something out of my hearing, "we had an argument, I just remember it a while back. I just hope they know I didn't mean what I said." I nod, he said something unforgivable, been there.

"Ehh, come on. It shouldn't be that bad." I chuckle, killer looks away. He was completely trying to avoid my eyesight.

"I said I hate them, said I never wanted to be around them." His eyes slowly lid and he holds his arm in regret.

I question, "and standing here is gonna fix that, I can't do anything about it. Only you can, not me." Killer finally looks into my eyes, they had a small sparkle that shone a lot of guilt. I didn't think he would care for others but they, they were special.

"Come on." I command, pulling him into the room. I shove the door open, not too violently just to say 'I'm back', and nudge killer forwards. He almost trips over but stands up and slowly scans the room. Horror picks his head up from dust's hand.

Horror glares at killer, "hi." Killer looks at him surprised, I checked to see if anyone understood but they didn't so I felt a little calmer about that.

"Heya." Killer mumbles holding his arm again, he walks over to horror and kneels on the floor infront of him, "look... I didn't mean It-"

"Go." Horror mutters, crossing his arms. Killer looks down, he stayed there for a moment - seeing if he'd say something else - but when horror didn't say anything else or do anything, he took it as not wanted and walked over to Error's chair. Leaning his back upon the armrest, Error hesitates for a moment then carefully pats killer's head. Messing his hair, if that was possible.

"Sorry I feel like I'm missing a part of the story, what's going on?" Ink smiles, I am now completely sure he has no empathy or real emotions.

"I said something I didn't mean to say." Killer mumbles, scrunching his legs into his chest and leaning his head on them. His head facing into the centre of the room.