Chapter 7 - Room C1.

Nightmare's perspective

Blue and ink was stood outside as the door was lock like there was treasure being hidden. I was leant against the wall next to the locked door that had the sign C1, Error had decided to sit down in a nearby chair and was fiddling with his broken glasses. They were red with pale dark shade of rose as the tint of glass; the frame had bent a little - being unusable - and Error was trying to find a way to force it back into shape without breaking them even more.

A deep voice comes from down the now less crowded corridor, "Nightmare... blue?"

I look over, it was horror. His deep dyed red hair had been pinned back with a fire neckerchief, his light brown eye was flickering all over the place and his long leather jacket was tied around his waist. One of his eyes were covered by the neckerchief and his leather boots were replaced with light dull purple trainers - that did not fit with his style.

"Horror?" Error questions, standing up to come into his eye site. Horror shifts his head slightly to the side and walks past, carefully unlocking the door. Ink chuckles at Horror ignoring Error but that causes Horror to glare at them.

Horror pushes against the door as it promisingly clicks, he forces air out of his mouth with a little victory sigh. He steps out of the way and allows the others through, I take the lead and quickly spectates the surroundings.

It wasn't the smallest, about the size of Error's office but he enjoyed smaller spaces. The bed at the corner of the room was occupied with someone deadly silent that is never silent. It was unnerving seeing him in that state but I knew he'd wake up, eventually. The other furniture was quite plain except the fact that there was dying flowers in variations of purple in a small glass cup, two seats that were surrounding the bed as close as they could possibly get and a bunch of intimidating machines.

"Dust." Horror points at the sleeping person when we all get into the room, Error quickly settles into a seat away from dust and blue decides to kneel near to Error - their seating area being on the other side of the room and infront of the doorway.

I wondered, "when's he to wake up?" Horror closes the door, waiting for a click and looks over with an unrecognisable expression. He shakes his head and walks over to a worn chair that was propped next to the wall by dust's bed. I scoff, again? Why'd he ignore me, again?

"..." horror thinks for a moment and sits up, "killer."

I didn't understand what he meant, "killer? What about him?" I lean on the wall besides him and look over the Error, he might know. Error shrugs and Ink laughs at our confusion.

"Where... is he?" Horror tries to make out, I had forgotten he was still learning his speaking and social skills back to usage. It was something about the injury behind his neckerchief, did something to his brain, not memory, skills (of some sort, I didn't listen to the explanation).

"He's with dream, he'll come up in a while." Blue smiles, horror looks at him dead in the eye and smiles. Not a creepy one but a real one, I've never seen him actually smile before. Blue's eyes somehow glimmered and he smiles back.
"You can smile! We need to go get some food!" Blue smiles, horror nods.

"Keep." His only word was and blue nods. My confusion reached the fourth floor of this building.

Blue chuckles at all our reactions, "I think I have something here." He dives his hands into his pockets and takes out a small packet of polos, "catch!"

Blue chucks the packet to horror and without effort he catches it, Blue finally answers our unasked questions, "I give Horror food when he learns something new but no ones allowed to eat it, he doesn't either but at the end of the week he brings in a new meal and it is absolutely delicious!"

Error nods, "I forgot horror was your patient." Blue laughs a little and looks over to ink, "so, we wait for dust to wake up, get killer, dream and cross then we find out what's going to happen with the zombie problem?"

I push my opinion in, "we could warn the staff about what's going on, collect killer and co. Then we could safely wait for people to heal."

Horror wonders, "zombies?" Blue and ink stop their small whispering and start to explain to us.

Ink starts with, "umm... well something went wrong at the lab, I don't know who started it but I missed when outer came in and that" he starts laughing awkwardly and massaging the back of his neck with an extended arm, "so yeah! Outer was the first sick."

"Sick? You think this is sickness?" Error chuckles his eyebrows were wonky and his smile shot through all of us, "they're not sick. They're mindless killers that don't care for their prey, believe me. I know I'm the most experienced but I would've assumed someone would've known more."

He scans across all of us with a glare and when he realises what's actually going on he stays silent. I shuffle my position, a little uncomfortable by Error's expectations. I knew he was judgemental but I was stronger than him so I thought I was out of those expectations, guess not.

Ink speaks up after a moment's awkward silence, "what are they like then or are you just being paranoid, I bet you don't even know."

Errors glare shoots into ink's soul, anyone would've felt a lot of uncomfort, maybe even real pain and definitely very insecure. Ink though, he was still smiling. I knew he acted soulless but he should have one, right?

The silence makes me feel insecure, I'm never insecure looking but anyone could've noticed it by my small shifts or smoothing my clothing, error finally laughs, "pfft. You caused this squid, why not I show you what they do?"

Error stood onto his boots, trying to step forward but was blocked by blue. He had his arm infront of Error and was causing Error to death glare at him. Blue didn't even seem effected by it, I knew blue was strong but I didn't think he was able to stop Error - especially when he's mad.

"Now now, let's stop arguing." Blue firmly smiles, he wasn't one to shout nor get any negativity but he was radiating it.

I don't sense negativity but I can tell when it's on anyone, stranger or friend, I guess it started from the bullying from my past. After that I became a beacon of knowing negativity while my brother, dream, becomes a beacon to people's positivity as he was the joy of the town. Everyone loved his company and that caused them to shun passive from any picture. Physical or metaphorical. Passive was my only friend in the world but he died a couple of years back.

Error looks at blue with his glare and anger targeting him, "why?" Error held himself back, he didn't want to hurt blue and definitely lose him as a friend. Only the weak will forgive what Error might do.

"Because it won't fix what has happened." Blue says, I agree with his point but their banter was very entertaining.

"Have you seen what they have done?! You haven't! They... they aren't the same..." Error's voice slowly fades out. Blue looks over to Error then quickly puts his arms around his shoulder in a hug. Error completely panics and starts shaking away from blue.

Blue releases Error swiftly and steps away, Error stops shaking. He slowly back up against the wall and shuffles to the floor, his knees up to his chest and his hands leaning upon them.

"Sorry Error." Blue mutters, going to sit down next to him. Error nods in reply. We all sit in awkward silence, I stare at Error until he replies with an eye brow raise. I reply with a small nod and look at his clothes.

Error normally wore baggy clothes, in an uncoordinated colour pattern; normally consisting yellows, blues, occasional reds and many varieties of greys. He never completed wore black but always looked as if he was. His scarf and glasses were the only way to see him from crowds but as he lost his scarf it's harder to spot him. He had dark brown hair that was normally very short but if he's too stressed out then he leaves the fringe to grow out; his hair was usually very messy, even at it's short length. His hair was normally hid behind his hood which he never takes off. Error isn't one for jewellery either only his glasses and scarf.