Chapter 12 - outside, they've gone outside!

No ones perspective

Dream silently sits underneath a table in the right corner, on the same wall which the door was on. Dream's senses were blocked by his crying that causes him to not notice the two figures entering the room.

"N°...........  ......... ..........   ...........D3ad....." Dream finally hears, how long have I been here...?, he looks at the door, it was closed.

"Bro....ther...?" Dream murmurs, his , shakily going leg first from under the wooden table.

"L3t'5 g0."

He slowly flips his arms over his legs, being able to help himself into standing. His blurry eyesight doesn't allow him to see anything in the dark room, "brother...?"

He slowly stands on shaky legs and steps forwards. One step, just get a pattern then you'll be able to find them. He blindly reaches for the door handle, weakly shifting upon the darkened wall.

He was surprised to wrap around the handle, "b-brother?" He forces all his energy to pull the door open, the light floods his sense again and he waits a moment before looking around. Cross' jacket had fallen off his slim shoulder so before slowly shifting he pulls it up and looks both ways.

"They..." dream thinks for a moment, if they came for me then that means they've got dust and horror, they would go outside! Dream slowly moves down the hall, his blurry eyesight shifting over the peculiar things of the hallway until he meets the doors, he looks at the blood stains in between the doors. Then the head.

"Outside..." Dream murmurs, looking down at it. He quickly shakes himself to take his eyes off it. He pulls at the double doors. It shifted from the weight but didn't open.

"Come on..." dream urges his body forwards to lean onto the doors. It moves under his weight and flicks open, he falls onto the wet floor.

Dream slowly gets to his hands and knees, slowly kneeing to look at his hands. The liquid was just water with some blood mixed into it, enough blood to dye his jeans, the mix was made from the sprinkler. I don't remember the sprinkler going off? He slowly steps onto shaking legs once more, finding a pattern to move forwards, and steps towards the waiting area.

"Brother?" Dream whimpers a little louder than before hand. He slowly passes the reception desk and gets to the doors.

Dream looks out to the road, some cars were rushing out of the city as others were quickly running from a massive crowd. He looks at the crowd, it spread from the far buildings and towards the side that dream was on. The crowd was getting closer every second, Dream realised that after a moment and shakily started to follow the other people.

He quickly sped up and stayed close to the stone wall, some times the buildings will stop and an alleyway would be alerted to the crowd - allowing many more to add onto it.

"M-Mum!" A child's voice comes, the crying caused some of the runners to look behind. Dream did the same, the child was in a car almost being swallowed by the crowd.

"Julia!" An adults voice yells, they ran over to the car and powerfully rips the door open. They quickly unbuckle the seatbelt and picks the child up, sprinting into an alleyway. Dream lost sight of them and decided to pick up his speed.

"In here!" Another voice yells to some others, they look at Dream aswell and indicates to have him follow them. Dream speedily turns left into an alleyway that they were pointing to.

They turn and quickly pulls the fire-exit ladder, letting others up - including Dream - into safety. There was five of them that got up the fire exit, the person who took them in waited for everyone to get up and then climbs the ladder. Pulling it up after them.