Chapter 20 - He's dead, he's dying and everyone else should be fine.

Warning:
Blood
Character choking
Memory loss
Puking
Scraping off skin (bad description)
Burning body parts
Hepaphobia (description of violation of touch)
Mentions of suicide
Mentions of self harm

Just be careful!
———————————————————————————

Everything was blurry, it was bright blue then straight to a swirly gold. Then everything went red, not a single colour through that.

His body hurt, it felt like he was falling. A lightness in his head told him he had hurt something. Yet, nothing hurt anymore. His body was achy but that was normal, he didn't mind much.

"Dust!" Someone was calling? What even was Dust... Dust?

He couldn't get up, his body was paralysed. He couldn't remember... anything. What was he doing? Was he a he?? Who was that?

"I-..." That was someone else, they seemed panicked. Why were they panicked? "I... I didn't mean to!" Something bad had happened, that was obvious to him but what happened?

"Go." The person sounded mildly threatening, like they didn't care for the other.

The panicked one took a step forwards, their heals clicking loudly. "Horror, please! I don't hate you! Or Dust. I are about you two so much! You're like my brothers, I want to apologise!" They were crying, small sniffles exit their mouth and it seemed they were covering their mouth. "I need to!"

"D-don't..." The other that he guessed was called 'Horror' was thinking, Horror didn't have the word to say.

The panicked person sighs quietly, "Don't accept?" They say for Horror, Horror hums quietly. A mass of footsteps sounded and he lost all understanding of the two's conversation.

———————————————————————————

Dust woke with a start, a sharp feeling of a car going over potholes causing him to wince. "W-what."

"Dust?" Horror calls from besides Dust, he looked rather sad for some reason. Dust hadn't a clue what was going on... or how he was in a car... or who Horror was.

He took a moment to stare at Horror then it came to him, "ah, shooks. Sorry bro, memory gap again." This didn't happen often but when it did, it unnerved him. "Whatcha sad for?"

"Killer." Horror felt Dust place a hand on his shoulder, slowly pulling Dust into a hug he teared up. Dust seemed to not have remembered the conversation or what was going on, but it was always something with Killer.

Nightmare sighed emotionally from the front seat, Blueberry in the drivers seat and giving a light glance to the three in the back. "I'm not sure if it's my place to say." Blue started, passing a bunch of wrapped fruits to Nightmare for him to throw at the three in the back seats and the two children in the spare seats in the boot. "But He's dead."

"Yo what?!" Dust reacts, rubbing his head. "Did I like fall asleep again or somethin'?" He glanced to Horror who had completely dragged Dust onto his lap, Dust felt slightly self-conscious on the fact that he doesn't know anything.

Ink was sat with a small glittery notebook (you can't tell me he doesn't keep a small glittery notebook in his pocket.) and a pen, "you sort of stares out of the front window with a sort of blank expression, maybe you were resetting?"

"I don't reset, it's just some problems with trauma and that stuff." Dust sighs, a feeling of content being cooped up in Horror's arms. "Could you just explain what happened?"