Chapter 14 - Transport.

No ones perspective (3rd person)

Dream, hope and ccino were huddled in the corner. Red was staring at the railings, glaring at it until it moved, and was leaning upon the wall next to the cuddle pile. Geno was watching the horizon, waiting for the sun to set - Only about 5 to 10 minutes until they can collect the pickup trucks. Reaper was stood next to Geno, trying to get him to notice but Geno didn't.

"Shall we go get the cars?" Reaper questions, crossing his arms as he leans his back on the railing infront of them. Geno glances over to Reaper for a moment then shifts back to the view.

Geno nods, leaning on the railing with his elbows, his hands clamped together and overhanging the moveable ladder, "in a moment, but yes. We shall go get them?" Geno looks at Reaper, he was wearing a big over-sized hoodie that looked extremely comfortable - Too comfortable for Geno's liking, they never really liked overheating and being swallowed by fluff but he wouldn't mind having just the right amount of comfort - and deep grey water-proof trousers. His hair was dyed dark crimson sort of colour but the pigment wasn't that noticeable - only highlights if you looked closely - and his turquoise, tired eyes.

"I don't think the others would want to and I'll be able to protect you. Just in case~" Reaper smirks, giving Geno a laidback wink.

Geno's eyes widen as he notices Reaper's wink and Geno brings his hands up to cover his small smile.

Reaper looks over to Geno and carries on, "but I'm sure a beauty like you will be able to protect yourself, I guess you'd have to catch me?" Geno bursts into laughter, covering it over with his hand.

"You're sure I'd catch you? What if I drop you?" Geno asks through a grin. Reaper looks thoughtful for a moment.

"I'll take that chance~" Reaper says, closing his eyes and facing towards the clouded-over sky. It was a dark grey due to the fact that It was getting late and it was about to rain.

Geno stands up properly, "well we'll see." Geno turns go the others - the cuddle huddle - and explains, "me and Reaper are gonna go get the cars, stay here." The others nod at them.

Geno turns round just to see Reaper climbing down the ladder he had just let down, Geno quickly clambers down after him and calmly lands onto the road. Reaper's deep turquoise eyes searching the landscape.

"Where are the transports?" Reaper questions, looking over to Geno with a smoothing smile.

Geno strides past him, taking the lead just round the corner, "just round here." Reaper follows closely behind, shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets.

Geno warily glanced around, his eyes dancing upon the hand-made brickwork and then tilting towards the roof then the sky. It was exactly as it was before; mildly dark with threatening rainclouds.

He takes out a ring of keys, all having a unique touch to them with different colour codes, and shuffles them towards one in particular. A black handled car key with bright pink paint colour coding it.

"Go on, you take that key." Geno says, taking the key off the ring and chucking it at Reaper. He caught it with grace and pressed the 'unlock' button which caused a deep blue pickup-truck to alert it's whereabouts.

"Where's the other one?" Reaper asks, glances around the vehicle. Geno gives a small laugh and starts walking past.

Geno speak, not looking behind to Reaper, "I put it round the corner, I don't really use that one as it was for my brother but I don't know where he's gone. So I'm gonna use it. Don't worry, if he wants it he'll call..." Geno's voice fades out, he runs back to Reaper who had just opened the door to the driver's seat. Reaper looks around nervously, searching for something that may hurt Geno or himself.