Chapter 15 - Goth and Palette!

Warning: more gore (I love it!)
Goth's perspective (kind of. Third person)

Goth walked through the busy school hallways, each wall layering with lockers and classroom doors.

He made his way towards his locker, opening it with his code and collecting his bag. Lunchtime had just finished and he was ready to finish this day.

"Gothy!" A voice comes from down the hallway and a bunch of quick light footsteps come down towards him. Goth was quick to attach that voice to his best friend, Palette.

"Hello Palette!" Goth smiles, closing his locker and locking it, "I didn't see you at lunchtime, where were you?"

Palette chuckles and messes with Goth's black hair, "I was with some others, sorry." He then smiles and says, "we have the next lesson together so we can stick together!" Goth nods, interlacing his hand with Palette's.... Platonically.

They chat happily, neither cared that they were holding hands, and walked towards the classroom. They sat down by Goth's seat as they didn't sit next to eachother. Their conversation didn't stop as the moved about, nor did they let go of each other's hand. They were happy... being platonic.

The bell rang and Palette gave a small salute to Goth, which caused him to laugh, and Palette then wandered over to his seat. The teacher walked in and started the lesson with a quick register then dove into the work.

———————————————————-

The lesson finished with the teacher talking about homework, which caused most of the class to groan, and then the bell. Most people sprinted out, not waiting for the teacher to say to leave and they went straight to their last lesson of the day.

Goth carried on packing, when he had done he got up and went to sit on the desk infront of Palette. He turned his head and torso to face Palette with a smile. Palette was knelt down, packing away his stuff, and he looked up to Goth. His face turned a pale red as he looks away.

"H-hey Goth!" Palette stutters, his smile was calm when he stood up.

"Hiya Palette!" Goth happily says, lifting onto his feet and taking Palette's hand, dragging him towards the hallway, "I was reading this story, remember? It was the, uhhh.... Skullduggery pleasant series! The newest book is coming out soon but I still haven't finished the last one." Palette was stumbling behind Goth as he rambled on about things.

Palette looks up at Goth, his face was beaming with positivity and Palette felt it was because he was talking to him. A small scatter of heat dances across Palette's cheeks as he catches up with Goth, not loosing sight of his smile.

Palette didn't know that he thought the world of Goth, would be a shame if he got hurt.

"Everybody get out of the way?!" A teacher ran past, shoving a couple of younger years out of their way and running to a classroom before locking the door.

Palette took that as a warning, pulling against Goth's hand and pulling him away. A wave of student's ran passed, pulling Palette and Goth away from eachother. Palette saw Goth get pushed into the wall and slip along the hallway's towards the science corridor. Palette, who was a rather slim person but actually quite strong, dragged himself towards an outside route that would meet up with the science corridor.

"What's going on?"

"I heard it was a spider!"

Laughter burst around Palette, he pushed through the people who had stopped to carry on rumours and quickly opens a heavy door. He used his body weight and flung himself towards the corridor.