Chapter 1- My diary

A female was writing in her notebook while her master was sleeping thank goodness. Her room was very plain, it had one single bed in it, one small closet, and one small bathroom. The pale woman, with one green eye and one white eye that was covered with a eye patch, with her long black hair covering her eye patch too was writing in her notebook peacefully, hoping that her master doesnt wake up. "Its been a long day, I got lucky today! I made 0 mistakes so master wasn't mad at me today." She smiled at she wrote in her notebook.
  She sighs and looks up at her ceiling. I hope I can leave this place soon... She thought in her mind. She slowly closed her notebook and hid it underneath her clothes that was folded nicely. As she sighed she changed into her nightgown and went to bed.

At 5 am in the morning
"SLAVE!" Her master has finally woke up but was very angry that she wasn't up making his favorite tea. The woman fell out her bed rushing putting on her suit and tie on with black pants. She ran to the kitchen making his tea and yelled "I'm so sorry sir! I must of accidentally slept in!" As she was finishing up making his tea and rushing to his office. She knocked on his office door. "Come in." Her master Leo, said angrily. She walked in and gave him his tea then bowed a little. "Do we have any news or guest coming today, Master.." The scared woman said. "We have some special guest coming today, so dont mess up!" Said the tall man with a annoyed tone. "Yes sir" The woman said in quiet voice and left the room waiting for special guest.

The short woman tighten her eye patch and coveres it with her hair more as she saw the special guests get off the their horses and walked up to the black huge doors. She opens the doors and puts on a fake smile then says "Hello! Welcome to my Master's mansion.."
"Hello, Miss." Said a tall, white haired man who looked like a butler too. Then said "We are here to talk to Leo about a huge trade for someone..Where is your master?" Said the tall man.
"O-oh..he's in his office let me lead you there please.." She said in quiet scared tone. Next to the tall white haired man was his master who was slightly shorter than him look at his butler a little concerned that the female butler seem scared for her life and was also stuttering like something was wrong.
"Are you okay, Miss?" Ask the Male butler.
"Y-y-yeah, I'm fine...bad morning.." she said looking down a little. "Anywho follow me please" As she said as she rushed to her Master's office. The two men follow her a little worry for her safety cause it seem a little off. "What now slave?" Said Leo sounding more annoyed. "Your guests are here sir.." The scared female butler said. "At least you did something right, bring them in..." Leo said as a very direct order. She open the doors slowly and let in the blonde hair boy while was next to his butler. The tall white haired butler stand behind and look at the girl. She slowly look at the handsome tall man then she look down quickly.
"What's your name?" Said the butler as he smiled.
"My n-name is Violet..Violet Shadow" The scared female butler said.
"Violet..what a beautiful name, I'm Seth, My master is Ashton..." He said with nice smile.
Violet smiles back and she calmed down a little. Until her Master called her.
"Brat! Get us some tea." Said Leo.
Violet sighed as her smile faded quickly and ran off to the kitchen. Then Seth walked in Leo's office and stand by his master Ashton.
"So, how much do you want to take that Brat off my hands?" Leo said with a small evil smile. Ashton looked at Seth with a curious look. "Seth did you talked to the girl?" Ashton asked his butler. "Yes master, she seem less scared talking to me." Said Seth with a serious looked.
"Did she bow to both of you?" Leo asked curiously looking at both of them.
"No sir." Said Ashton.
"I'm so sorry! I thought I tought her manners, to high up people." Said Leo with a smile. Violet slowly walked in and gave them their tea. "Brat....you didn't bow to them....you know what that means." Said Leo with an very anger looked.
"I'm so sorry Master!" Violet said in fear, putting her hands up to protect her self. As Leo went to slap her, Seth catched his hand and said "That's how you treated this poor lady....You need some manners yourself sir." Seth said in a serious tone with his eyes closed with smile on his face. Ashton was surprised and said "We will take her for 100,000 dollars." Leo has a huge smile on his face and said "Deal."

______________________________________

Author's note
I hope you like the chapter so far, feel free to comment on it! More chapters will come shortly! Bye bye for now, I have a good day! Or night!