Chapter 7- 2nd day

Seth went into his room to start making another eye patch for Violet. Seth staring making a light purple eye patch with a red rose painted on it. While Violet was in her room cleaning and shining her shoes as she still worries about her new master. As hours passed Violet fell asleep on a chair near her desk, as her head is laying on her arms. When Seth finished making Violet a new eye patch he changed into his pajamas and went to sleep because he was going to be up at 5am.

When next morning hit, Seth was already up cleaning up the whole mansion and checking up on his master. At one point Seth called up a doctor and ask if he can do a check up. Of course the doctor agreed. After Seth did all that he went to check on Violet because he hasn't seen her all morning. Also because he was starting to worry about her badly. Seth did a quick speed walk to her room that was on the 2nd floor next to his room and softly knock on the door to see of she was awake. After doing a couple more knocks, he opened the door to see her asleep.

Seth chuckled a little as he walked up to her and shake slightly.
"Come on sleepy head it's time to wake up." He said in a calmly voice.
Violet groan a little while she slowly wakes up.
"There we go..we have work to do today, Miss Violet." He said calmly again. When Violet woke up fully, she looked up at him then nodded.
"Thank you Seth, you are a big help....and sorry for sleeping in I'll been so tired lately." She said while doing a slight yawn.
"No problem, Miss Violet. Get ready and meet me at the main library." Seth said as he smiled. Seth left her room and shut her door quietly so she can change and also grab her new replacement eye patch. Violet started changing in her butler outfit and quickly did her hair while she was slipping her shoes on. After she changed, she dashed to main library.

Seth was cleaning up the small tables while waiting for her to get there. A couple minutes later Violet was walking up to Seth with a small smile on her face.
"Good morning, Miss Violet." He said with a wide smile on his face.
"Good morning Seth." She replied back.
"I have your replacement eye patch, I hope you like it." Seth said as he took out the light purple eye patch that had a red rose on the center of it that was painted carefully on without mess ups. Violet eyes widen as he showed her the eye patch, he made for her.
"Its beautiful, Seth! Thank you so much!" She said as she hugged him tightly not wanting to let go fully.
"It was nothing Violet, no worries. Hm..do you want me to put it on for you." Seth said as a small smile appeared in his face.
"Yes please! If you don't mind!" She said with excitement. Seth chuckled as he went behind her. Violet moved her hair to exposed her pure white like a pearl, that she thought was ugly and disgusting. Seth slowly on the eye patch on her beautiful white eye then ties a knot so the eye patch won't fall off while she works but Seth was still curious why she keeps hiding her pretty eyes. He shake his head and pushes his thoughts into the back of his head not worrying about it.
"Thank you again Seth, you don't understand how much this means to me." Violet said with a smile on her face that looks like she was very happy for once.
"No problem." Seth said as he smiled back at her. After a few minutes Seth heard Violet's stomach growl.
"Are you hungry?" He said as he tilted his head to the right a little. Violet shook her head yes while being a little embarrassed.
"Come on then, let's make you some breakfast.'' He said as he started walking to the kitchen.
"B-but what about our duties today?!" She stuttered.
''Health needs come first, Miss Violet now come on or do I have to drag you." He said so calmly.
"N-no!'' Violet stammer as she sped walk to Seth quickly to catch up. Seth chuckled as he made to the kitchen to make Violet some breakfast. As they made it to the kitchen Seth takes off his suit jacket so he wouldn't get it dirty. Seth takes out a plate, a glass cup, a knife, and a fork. Then he took out a toaster.
"What are you making me and why are you making me food!?" She Shouted. Seth ignored her as he started making toast and chocolate milk for her without saying a word to her.