Chapter 6- After the ball

"What do you mean, Violet?" Asked Seth who was getting a little scared.
"You know what I mean Seth." Said Violet in a serious tone.
"......Violet....ummmm..." he said. Violet looked up at him and said "You cant get out of this."

He sighed and took a deep breath.
"Violet, I'm an angel...." He said quietly. Violet's eyes widen as she smiled a little. Seth tilted his head in confusion as he saw Violet get up. Violet walked up to him and hug him very tightly. Seth was shocked and hugged back then asked "Why are you hugging me?"
"Well its feels good to know that my mother wasnt the only angel I knew." Violet whispered into his ear. Seth's eyes widen in shocked. Violet let go and started to head out.
"You should get some rest, Seth." She said. Then Seth asked "Do you need help taking off the corest dress?'' Then Violet nodded and sighed a little as she walked to her room. Seth followed her. She walked in her room and Seth walked in as well. Seth started to untie the strings.
"I think I tighten your corest a little to tight." He said a little worry.
"Its fine , I've been through worse..." she said.

"Oh Seth have you seen my notebook?" She said.
"Master might have it and forgot to give it to you." He said. Violet nodded and the dress slowly dropped down off her and Seth looked away quickly and covered his eyes. Violet smiled and changed into a black nightgown.

"I'm done and your such a gentleman.." she said.
"I was taught to be one and I refuse to let my emotions get the best of me. Violet smiled again and sit down on her bed.
"Are you in any way hurt?" She asked to make sure. Seth shaked his head then said "I'm fine, Miss Violet you dont have to worry about me but are you okay?" He asked in a serious tone and Violet shrugged. Seth looked more concerned.
"Well you can open up to me anytime but please try to get some sleep." He said as he left the room. Violet lay down then cuddled pillow as she drifted off to sleep.

~In the morning at 4am~

Seth woke up to hearing faint cries in someone's room. Then he got up to check it out he followed the faint cries until it got louder and louder.

~Seth's POV~
I woke up to some faint crying, I need to check that out and see if master's awake. I thought to myself, so I got up changed into my grayish suit then checked Master's office,he wasnt there so he must be still asleep then I followed the sound of the crying until it got louder and louder to see who it was. Then I walked up to Violet's door. My eyes widen it's coming from her I thought to myself. I opened the door immediately and walked in quickly. Then I see Violet is crying in her sleep, I walked up to her then I said "Violet wake up, your having nightmare.."
She started to cried harder then I put in my arms to hold her.

~no one's POV~
Violet wrapped her arms around Seth's waist in her sleep and laid her head on his right shoulder slowly calming down a little.
"There, there Miss Violet..I'm here, your safe." Seth said in a calm tone. Then Violet slowly woke up nuzzling into Seth's right shoulder. Seth chuckled a little.
"Hmm...'' she said waking up more then she noticed that she is on someone's lap. She panicked a little. Seth hold her closer then said
"Its alright, Miss Violet you were having nightmare..also you were crying and you needed to calm down so I help."
"T-t-thank you" She said hiding her face into his shoulder from being embarrassed. Seth laugh a little.

"Its okay to embarrass, Miss Violet." He said.
"H-hush!" She said as her cheek turned a light shade of pink.
"Okay, okay, okay" He said laughing.
"Do you want to get up for the day or get more sleep?" He asked. Violet nodded because she has 2 more hours before getting up. Then she fell asleep immediately after nodded her head. Seth chuckled and slowly lay her back down on her bed.
"No more nightmares." He said as he rubbed her head a little. Then he walked out to start doing chores.

When it turned 6am Violet fell out her bed. "Ow! Again really." She said as getting up. She changed out of her nightgown and changed into a black button up, white vest, black socks, black dress shoes. Then her eyes widen and noticed her eye patch was missing, so she covered eye up with her hair. "Dumb white eye.."
As she said that she her knock on her door.
"Come in.."
Seth walked in.
"Good your up. I need help in the kitchen." He said as he walked out. Violet followed him fixing her cross earring.
"You alright Miss Violet?" He asked being worried again. She nodded and starting washing the dishes. Seth started to clean the stove while humming. Then Violet dry the dishes and put them away.

"Ummm Seth?" She said quietly.
"Yes?" He reply with a smile on his face.
"Have you seen my eye patch.." She said looking down at the ground.
"No, I'll make you one until we find your original one." He said. She nodded.