Chapter 2- A new beginning

"W-Wait what?" Stuttered Violet who is very confused. "Seth help her pack please." Said Ashton getting up and leaving a bag of money on Leo's desk. Seth nodded and walked up to Violet whispering to her "You will be more safe with us I promise...this isnt a good man....." Seth looks at Leo with disgust and shakes his head.
"What?" Leo said looking at Seth then says "You have the brat take her away from me, she makes to many mistakes anyway..so good luck." Leo said with a smirk on his face. Violet slowly looks up at Leo with a anger looked and says "You might've of lost your best butler but you cant go back now." After Violet said that she started walking to her room. Seth smiles a little trying not to laugh and follows her. Leo stood there a little shock.
"Thank you for that wonderful trade, she will enjoy herself at my mansion." Said Ashton as he walks out of Leo's office.

With Seth and Violet

Violet slowly open her bedroom's door then slowly walked in. Seth follow her in with shocked face as he looked around.
"Its nothing much" Violet said grabbing her notebook from underneath the folded clothes.
"Hmm, very interesting..Miss Violet do you want to bring that? We will measure you are give you more clothes" He said with a smile on his face.
"W-wait you sure?" She said as small smile form on her face. Seth nodded and take her hand then led her to the front door to leave.
"Sir, she is ready" Seth said with a smile on his face talking to Ashton.
"Very well. You will enjoy your time at my mansion than here, I'll make sure of it Miss." Said Ashton as he looked at Violet who is smiling a little still.
"Also Seth, she can ride on your horse with you, I think your strong enough and smart enough to help her out."
"Ofcourse Master." Said Seth then he looks at Violet and picks her up bridal style.
"Ek!" Shouted Violet out of shocked.
"Don't worry Miss Violet, I got you" Seth said walking out Leo's mansion and walking out to his horse, slowly putting down Violet. Ashton got on his horse waiting for Seth and Violet. Seth got the horse holding a hand out to Violet to help her get on.
"Come on, Miss Violet we must start heading back." Said Seth. Violet is looking a little scared because she never got on a horse before and plus she just met these people 30 minutes ago, and got sold.
"......I'm sorry but I'm scared" Said Violet looking pretty scared. Seth smiles and says "I'll make sure that your safe, I promise. Violet smile a little and take Seth's hand then Seth helps her up. Violet got on the horse and sat behind Seth.
"Alright, let's go it shouldn't be long hopefully." Said Ashton as his horse starts galloping away.
"Wrap your arms around my chest or waist I dont want you to fall off and get hurt.." Seth said as Violet wrapped her arms around his chest quickly and a little tightly. Then Seth smiled as his horse started to follow Ashton's horse.

A couple hours had passed and Violet fell asleep still having a pretty tight grip around Seth's chest.
"She's sound asleep already?" Asked Ashton looking back at Seth and Violet who is deeply asleep.
"I guessed she did had bags underneath her eye and we have to make sure we feed her she seems pretty light, when I picked her up." Said Seth a little concerned.
"Ofcourse, but we also to need to make sure she has no open wounds..we have no idea what her last master did to her..." Said blonde man who was pretty concerned for his new butler health.
"Ofcourse, sir and are we almost there?" Asked Seth.
"Yes, 5 more minutes." Said Ashton with a smile on his face but was very tired from the long day he had today.

5 minutes later, they arrived at Ashton's mansion that was even bigger than Violet's old master's mansion. It was very expensive but Ashton is very rich and high up there. 3 maids came out of the mansion waiting for their master's arrival.
"Welcome back, sir. We will take care of the horses, as I can tell the deal went well." Said short girl with short black hair.
"Yes it did, I'm glad I was able to get her....old master wasn't very nice to her..." Said Ashton as he got off his horse then he said. "Girls take care of the horses, Seth please help out the new girl and please train her tomorrow and I'll be going to bed, and no I dont want help." Ordered Ashton as he walked in the mansion. Seth slowly moved Violet's arms and he thought she has some time of death grip or something, but she is very strong...she might be able to help to protect our master or innocent people. Seth got off the horse and slowly picked up Violet, trying not to wake her. Then he slowly walked in and he said "Welcome to your new home Violet Shadow." With a smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note
I hope you enjoy the 2nd chapter. Comment if you want. Your comments can help me back my chapters better! I will try to finish this story! Have a good day! Or night! See you in the next chapter!