Chapter 11- What a beautiful morning 🌄

Seth woke up a little and remembered everything from last night as a small smile form on his face. Violet nuzzle his chest in her sleep. Seth check the time and chuckle to himself when he looked down at her.
"So cute, darling.." He said while playing with her hair. Violet groan a little while nuzzling his chest more.
"Sleepy girl, it's 11:40am. It's time to get up." He said in a soft tone. Violet slowly open her eyes and looks up at him then she look away quickly from being embarrass.
"I'm so sorry Seth! I didn't know I was sleeping on you!" She said while covering her face.
"You had nightmare, Violet. I was here to comfort you because you needed it." Seth said looking down at her and hugging her tightly. Violet hugs back tightly.
"Well you should take a shower and put a outfit on while I make breakfast." He said in calm tone. Violet nodded then she said "I will pay you back some how." She said as she nuzzle his chest one more time before getting up. Seth chuckled as he slowly got it.
"Yell for me if you need me Miss Violet." He said as he walked out the room and shuts her door.

After Violet take a nice hot shower for about 30 minutes. She look through her closet it put one of these outfits on.
(You can choose what you like the best)

When she finish putting on her outfit on, she put her up in a bun that was a little messy

When she finish putting on her outfit on, she put her up in a bun that was a little messy. Then she grab her light purple eye patch that has a beautiful flower that was painted on. She put puts her eye patch on, her eye that is white, like a bright white fluffy cat's fur. As she put her shoes on she ipen her door, starting to walk to the kitchen that is downstairs. She went down to the kitchen and saw Seth dancing a little while cleaning up the dirty dishes while the nice and hot breakfast that was nicely place on the table. Violet leans against the wall watching him as a smile grew on her face. Seth finished cleaning and spotted Violet watching him then he chuckle a little. Then he walk up to her.
"Are you just going to watch me or are you going to sit down with me and eat." He said while laughing a little. Violet eyes widen a little  and nodded her head a lot as she walk to the table. Violet sat down on a chair as Seth seat across the table in front of her.
"Adorable outfit, Violet." He said while eating his food. She smiled.
"Thank you, Seth." She said while eating.
"No problem, Violet."

Sooner or later they finish eating breakfast. Violet wouldn't let Seth wash the rest of the dirty dishes.
"No, your not washing the dishes Seth. No buts, and no pouting." She said while crossing her arms. Seth sigh and gave in.
"Fine fine fine, Miss Violet bit I have to help to fix your bun if I allow you to do the dishes." He said laughing.
"Deal!" She Shouted as she giggles then she went to the sink. As she starting to washing dishes, Seth went behind her and take out her bun. Then he started braiding her hair while he was doing that he was starting humming a tune. As she was finishing washing the dishes she started to dry them off with a cloth. Seth start wrapping up the braid into a bun. When he finish up with her hair he softly kiss her head.
"All done Violet." He said as he watch her. Violet eyes widen a little as she smile then she look up at him.
"Thank you, Seth." She said while she puts the dishes away. When she finish up she went up to him and hugs him.
"Master is getting surgery, he got hurt badly during the fight  but don't worry he's in safe hands." He whisper in her ear. She nod at the fact she can't do anything about it. He rub her head.
"Well we need to go food shopping so do you want to come along." He said. She nodded.
"Yes please!" She said.
"Okay okay okay. Go put on your coat and went for me at the entrance. I'll be getting the horse. " He said laughing a little. She nodded her head as she run off to her room. Then Seth went to leave the mansion to talk to the maids that help to take care of the horses. When he finished talking to the maids he chose a black and white horse named Milkshake. Then he walk the horse up to the mansion. Now all he has to do is to wait for her to come out.