chapter 8- Wholesome kitchen time

"Seth! Why are you ignoring me?!" Violet Shouted as she slowly feel a little defeated because Seth won't say word because he knows that she would try to stop him.
"No, Miss Violet. Your not going to stop me from making your food and two, you won't convince me." He said in a soft tone.
"Wait?! Aren't you supposed to check on master! Isn't he still hurted!?" She said worried and scared.
"Don't worry, Miss Violet. I called a doctor before I woke you up. The doctor should be coming in 2 hours plus, the master know he that he's not suppose to leave his room when I called a doctor unless it's necessary and needed. Cause he doesn't like doctors. Plus calm your nerves you freak out to much. So please take a few deep breaths today." He said in a soft tone trying to keep her calm while making her breakfast. Violet was very speechless it was he knew what she was going to say or like he knew her for like 10 years. Violet just nodded her head for a response as she try her best to process what just happened.
"Good, now just sit at that small table and please wait nicely." He said as he finished up the toasted and place down a cup of chocolate milk in front of her. Violet grab the cup of chocolate milk and walk to the small table and took a seat while humming a tone quietly. After 5 minutes Seth had buttered the toasted bread and put it on a small plate as he clean up his area. He walked up to her with the small plate and place it down in front of her.
"Please eat now, Miss Violet. I don't want to call a doctor for you too now." He said as he walked to the sink to wash dirty dishes.
"Thank you again, Seth!" Violet said as she smile.
"Your welcome." He said. Violet started eating her food and drinking her chocolate milk. She finished her food in 5 minutes because she was starving. When she finished she got up and walked to Seth.
"How can I repay you?" She asked nicely.
"You don't need to." He said as he grab her dirty dishes.
"I do though!" She said to make her point work hoping she will win this time.
"No you don't, Miss Violet." He said in a stern voice. Violet sighs in defeat. Then she hugs Seth from behind for a thank you. Seth chuckled.
"Why so many thank yous?" He said while he was finishing up the dishes. Violet keeps hugging him tightly.
"Because you do so many kind things for me...way to many.."She said looking down a little.
"Oh..." Seth as he dried off his hands and turned around to hug her back. Violet hug him back even tighter because she felt more safe.
"Oh Miss Violet, are alright?" He said trying to comfort her. Violet's eyes widen and she pushes away.
"S-sorry Seth, I'm fine." She said looking away.
"Are you sure? I'm here to help you." He said slightly getting worried about her.
''Yes!" She Shouted as she started to walk out the kitchen. Seth sighed as he finished up. Then a maid walked in. Then she said "You alright, Seth?"
"Oh hey.. Sally...it's just the new girl is hiding a lot and seems really scared to open up." He said a quiet tone as he looked down.
"Oh, give her some time, hun. She probably went through a lot so take your time with her. Also the doctor is coming soon so get ready and master is still asleep." She said as she grabbed the broom and walked away.
"She's so right, thank you for the help!" He said hoping she heard him.
Then Sally Shouted back "Ofcourse dear!"

Seth finished cleaning up and started to walk out the kitchen to the entrance door to let the doctor in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is a little short but I hope you enjoy it! I hope you are have a lovely night or day. See you in the next chapter! Bye my amazing readers! ^-^