Chapter 15- "Violet dear, what happened?!"

Seth pov

I followed the blood trail. It seem like she lost to much blood, and that worried me even more I started run through the beautiful crystal forest as it started to lighting, thundering, and raining started to come down hard. Her blood lead to a cave. I saw her laying there on the cold stone ground, curled up shivering. My eyes widen so ran up to her quickly....

3rd person pov

Seth ran up to her quickly.
"Violet dear, can you hear me?!" Seth said in a panic. Violet's eyes widen in shocked.
"Violet dear, what happened?!" He said in a panic again.
"Y-you found me?" She said in shakey voice.
"Ofcourse dear..." He sigh and clear his throat then said..
"My darling, I love you. Ofcourse I came after you..I saw your blood trail and I got very scared and worried about you. I've been looking for 6 hours." Violet started to cry of how bad she felt making the man of her dreams was worry sick about her because her past still haunted to her til this day.
"Darling?! Are you okay? Shhh..I'm so sorry..Please let me help you. There is tons of glass in you. Please..." Seth said while begging a little. Violet nodded her head. Seth smile a little and use his magic to make a portal.
"The weather is getting bad, so I made a portal to your room, at the mansion." He said quickly while picking Violet up so carefully so he doesn't hurt her. Violet started to get dizzy.
"S-seth..I'm getting dizzy, I think I lost to much blood. I'm sorry for running away. When I accidentally let my magic out I hurt people so I got scared and jumped out a window." She said quietly.
"Oh darling, please hand on just a few more minutes. Stay awake." Seth said calmly. Seth started to go through the portal then send a mental thought to his Master "Master, I found Violet but she's medical attention immediately! She has shards of glass in her thighs, hands and arms. She lost to much blood so we will need those nurses and doctors here stat!"

Ashton pov
I'm in Violet's room, hoping she'll wake up soon...
Seth hadn't really left Violet's side at all. She almost died from blood loss, Seth found her on time. She got lucky. She has been out for a week. The hardest thing is that I even heard Seth crying for a few nights. It hurts me inside to now. I think he found the love of his life but almost watch her die in front of his eyes. The nurses said she will wake up soon. Violet please wake up soon we all miss you, we need you. I sighed and left her room, shutting the door quietly because Seth fell asleep in a chair in her room.

3rd person pov
Violet suddenly woke up after Ashton left. She gasped as she shot up, sitting straight up. She hears Seth groan a little then she look around see Seth sleeping on a chair, all the bandages and blood.
"S-s-seth?" She called him, wanting to wake him up and wanting comfort...wanting to be with him again. Seth groans again and opens his eyes. When he saw her his eyes widen and he got up quickly. He walked over to her.
"How are feeling dear?" He said softly. Violet looked away.
"Way b-better." She mumbled. Seth tilt his head and look concerned then took a deep breath.
"Violet darling, look at me." He said in a stern voice. She look up at him, making eye contact.
"What you did was not your fault. You got very scared because your not normal and also that you hurt the maids by accident. It's my fault for not trying to teach how to use your angel magic. It's not really anyone's fault but mine honestly.." Seth said sighing and looking upset at himself. Violet was so shocked by his words, she kinda forgot how to speak. Then she cupped both his cheeks with her hands.
"Seth..it's not your fault. This was an accident that happened. From one thing that no one thought of. Yes I know I shouldn't have done that but my fear kicked in really fast and I'm so sorry for that." She said in a soft and quiet voice. Seth was shocked too by her words. Seth starts to cry and hug her tightly. She hugged him back tightly.
"I-I thought I was going to lose you f-f-forever." Seth said in a shaking voice. Violet kiss his forehead then slowly brings him on her lap gently.
"I'm so sorry that I scared you, Seth. I didn't mean to. Let it all out." She said in a calming tone. Seth cry a little harder and kept crying until he couldn't. Violet just rubbed his back slowly and played with his hair until he was calm again.
"I love you too sweet boy." She said while smiling. Seth got really flustered and smiled.
"I love you, my beautiful darling." He said kissing her hand. After he was done crying fell asleep cuddling Violet. Violet fell asleep soon after he does. After they fell asleep Ashton opens Violet's door quietly and smiled at the view.
"Oh love birds, I'm glad you guys are safe and happy again. I did my job once again." Ashton said while smiling and left the room locking it so no maids walk in there.