chapter 12- Shopping time!

Violet walked out the mansion locking the doors. Seth gets on the horse.
"Do you need help again?" He said a soft tone. Violet nod her head. Seth put a hand out so she get on the horse without loosing her balance. Violet grab his hand and help herself up to get on the horse behind Seth. Then she wrap her arms around his waist so she does fall off at all during thr time there on the horse. Seth smiles to himself once he felt her arms wrapped around his waist. Then the horse start walking.
"You can take a nap again, again if you'll like to. Just keep your good grip on me, I don't want you to fall off." He said in a soft tone. Violet brought her self a little more closer to him as she nuzzle his back a little as she yawn a little.
"Tired already, it hasn't been 20 minutes yet." He said laughing a little. Violet nod her head while nuzzling into his back a little. Seth chuckled a little while humming a calming tone. While Seth was humming Violet fallen in sleep.

After 28 minutes later they made it to the popular grocery store. Seth stop Milkshake and out him near a horse stand.
"Good boy." He said as he pets Milkshake. Then touches Violet's arms.
"Miss. Violet, it's time to get up dear." He said in a calm tone. Violet groan a little as she woke up a little. Seth rubbed her arms a little. She slowly lift her head up.
"Sorry Seth..." She said quietly.
"Violet, its okay. You just need that extra sleep, plus that's telling me you feel safe around me." He said.
"Hmph. Fine." She said in sleepy tone. Seth chuckled. Violet slowly unwrapped her arms around his waist. Seth got off the horse then tied Milkshake to a horse stand so he didn't run off like he did the last time. Then Seth hold a hand out to Violet. Violet grabbed his hand and slowly got down from Milkshake.
"There you go." Seth said as he smiled. She smiled back at him.
"Thank you, Seth." She said
"No problem, dear. Now let's get going." He said in a calm tone as he started walking away to the grocery store. Violet stood there in shock as her eye widen.
"Miss Violet, I don't want to leave you behind." He said shouting a little so she can hear him. Violet snapped out quickly by shaking her head and running up to Seth quickly wanted to stay near him.
"Never leave me!" She said while pouting. Seth chuckled.
"Okay okay okay I won't." He said while laughing. Seth walked into the store and Violet follow him.

-after 25 minutes of shopping-

"I'll be down a few aisles, so please stay here." He said while he smiled. Violet nodded. Seth walks away from her and goes to a different aisle. A random guy walks past Violet smack her behind.
"Eep!" She said while covering her mouth quickly. The random guy chuckled and wink at her. Then Violet flip him off.
"Such a naughty lady." The random guy said. The guy start moving close to her. Violet started to back up more.
"Sweetheart why are you backing away from me?" The guy said. Violet shook in a fear a little.
"I'm taken." She said in a proud tone.
"Oh really sweetheart, then were is the lucky man.." Said the guy, getting very annoyed quickly. Seth started to walk back to Violet and saw the situation.
"Stop with the lies and come to me." The guy said. Seth walked up behind Violet and hugged her from behind tightly.
"Darling, is this man bother you?" He said laying his chin on her shoulder.
"Yes, he is...." She said. Seth chuckled.
"Leave us alone..." Seth said in a serious tone.
"Fakers..." The man groaned. Seth's eyes widen then he turned Violet around and kissed her on the lips softly. Violet's eye widens as she slowly gave in. The random guy eyes widen and he walked away very quickly. Seth broke the kiss and Violet looked away quickly.
"Sorry Miss Violet, I did it so he wouldn't bother you...." Seth said as he bowed down a little. Then she looked at him then grab his chin and lift his head up a little.
"Thank you, Seth. And I enjoyed that kiss a lot." She said as she kiss his cheek. Seth's eyes widen as a light shade of red grew on his cheeks.
"No problem." He said while cleaning up his throat. Violet laugh a little while looking at the snacks. Then Seth looked at her.
"We can grab a few snacks before we go and pay." He said in a soft tone. She shake her head.
"I don't want to be greedy...." She said in a quietly.
"Nonsenses, Violet. Go ahead and grab some snacks. Before you ask yes I'm sure." He said in a soft tone. Violet sighs a little and grabs some strawberry pocky, some bags of candy, and crackers. Seth nodded his head and went to pay for everything. Violet followed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took a little to get this chapter out, I hope you enjoy the story so far. Have a good day or night! My amazing readers! ^-^