chapter 13- "Are you alright?"

As Seth and Violet got back to the mansion, Violet went straight to her room. Seth and maids put everything away in the kitchen.
"Thank you ladies." Seth said while bowed down to them. And the maids nodded their heads and left. Then Seth went to Violet's room and he knocked on the door softly.
"Miss Violet, are you alright?..." He said getting extremely worry about her. Violet got up quickly then opens the door and pulls Seth in. Seth's eyes widen as he got pulled in. Then Violet shut the door quickly.
"Whats wrong, Miss Violet?" Seth ask as he grab her chin softly so she can look at him.
"I need to make sure you aren't lying to me darling....I'm here for you." Seth thought in his wondering mind.
"I'm s-s-sorry about what happen at the store.." Violet said while looking down.
"Oh no no no, dear it's not your fault." He said pulling her in a tight hug. Violet's eye widen as that as her emerald beautiful green eye water up as her white eye watered up underneath her eye patch.
"Its okay to cry, I'm here." He said as he untie her eye patch. Violet allow him to untie her eye patch.
"I'm sorry dear, but I don't want your eye to get itching from the eye patch." He said looking away to repect her so he didn't see it. Violet started cry a little then grab his chin lightly and made him look at her.
"Its fine for you to see, I don't mind.." She said as her voice cracked a little. Seth hugged her even tighter.
"Shhh..darling let it out..let it all out. I hate seeing you so upset like this. This hurts heart some much.." He said looking down at her. Violet started to cry really hard. Seth picked her up by thighs then Violet wrapped her arms around his chest tightly. Seth sat down on the bed and set her down on his lap softly. Violet her head on his shoulder as she cried more to let out all her emotions that she was holding in years. Seth just rubbed her back to help her calm down.
"Your safe." He said in a soft calm tone. She nodded her head as she buried her face into her shoulder. He chuckled a little.
"Cute." He said. She smiled as she calm down.
"..Sorry again..Seth." She said quietly.
"Its alright, darling. I'm with you, you are safe in my arms." He whispered in her ear. Violet cheeks turn a little red as she got flustered. Seth chuckled as Violet buries her face more into his shoulder.
"Take a nap, dear. I will be here when you wake up." He said in a soft tone. She nodded her head as she drifted off into sleep because she was so exhausted from just crying her unique beautiful eyes. Seth kissed her head as she fell asleep on him again.

After a few hours of her sleep. She woke up slightly. Then she realized Seth layed back and she was on top of him. Her cheeks turn a light shade of red as she got flustered again but she just stay in the position she was in.
"He looks so peaceful and cute..." She mumbled. Seth chuckled.
"Thank you darling." He said looking up at her. Violet's eyes widen as her cheeks turn a bright shade red.
"Y-y-you were awake?!" She Shouted.
"A little bit.'' He said as he laugh. Violet just bury her face into his chest while he laugh at her.
"Not funny!"She said while it being a little muffled from burieing her face into his chest. Seth just laughed more of how adorable she is being.
"You know Violet you have really beautiful eyes...they are so unique." He said to her while looking down at her.
"Really?" She said looking up at him.
"Yes really, darling." He said kissing her forehead.
"People usually called me ugly for them.....lots of people and repeatedly..." She said looking down.
"Its not darling, Don't listen to those people." He said lifting her head up by her chin. She try to smile but she failed as she cry a little.
"Oh no, dear. Please don't cry." He said hugging her tightly.
"Thank you, Seth." She said as she kissed his cheek. Seth smiled as he kept holding her.