Chapter 9- The break

After dinner Seth gave Violet her diary back.
"Hey Seth before you go...ummmm do you want to hang out or something?" She said softly while looking down at the ground.
"Sure." He said with a soft smile. Violet eyes widen and a smile grew on her face. Then she grab his hand and drag him to the flower garden.

Seth chuckled a little while getting dragged to the flower garden.
"Sorry!" She said.
"I kind of got way ahead of myself." She said while rubbing the back of her neck.
"Its okay." Seth said as he smiled. Violet hug him tightly. Seth was shocked and hesitantly hug back. They hugged for a few minutes before Violet pull away. Then she sat down on the ground looking up at the beautiful clear blue sky. Seth sat down next to her and look up at the sky with her.
"The sky is always so pretty even during night time." Violet said inna soft tone.
"With the beautiful bright white stars that shine during some nights.." He said looking at her.
"Yeah..your right." She said as a small smile appear on her face. Seth smile at the sight of her smile.
"She has such a cute smile.." Seth thought while looking at her and that slowly turn into staring at her.
"Your staring Seth." She said while looking up at the sky still. Seth's eyes widen then quickly look away being embarrass.
"S-sorry Violet. I didn't mean to stare." He said trying to collect himself.
"Don't worry, Seth. I accepted your apology." She said as she look over to him. Then she laugh a little at him because she saw how embarrassed he was. Seth smile a little at hearing her laugh, still looking the another direction.
"A tough boy like you gets so embarrass so easily." She said while laughing.
"Not!" He said looking at her in shock. Violet just kept laughing at his reactions. Seth shook his head as he pick a bright red rose then put it in her hair. Violet eyes widen a little as a big smile grow on her face.
"Thank you, Seth." She said as looked up at him.
"No problem, Violet." He said as he smile looking down at her.
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you really Seth. And no lies." She said in a serious tone. Seth sighs a little.
"Your a curious, talented butler." He said while laughing a bit.
"Ofcourse I am!" She said looking at him. Seth nodded for understanding her.
"Fine I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't say this to any other soul. Except master he already knows." He said in a serious tone. Violet nodded and said "I promise."
"Okay, I'm angel but I'm a soldier angel so I'm here to protect master underneath in a contract." He said.
"Woah...cool." She said looking at him.
"Thank you, Violet. But I don't think your normal too, you hide it well." He said looking in eyes. Violet eyes widen and her mouth just opened a little. Seth chuckled at her reaction.
"You known that we would've of found out at one point." Seth said. Violet nodded at his response, knowing he was right and she can't prove him wrong.
"I found out when you realized master got hurt at the ball. You had a different enegry and that eye you were covering up was itching wasn't it." He said a quiet voice.
"Wow...you already found me out." She said quiet surprise. Seth nodded as he patted her head. Violet smile as he did that.
"I found that you weren't normal because you got that guy stuck in a wall. It was obvious." She said as she was enjoying the head pats. Seth chuckles then said "You got me there."

They lay back down on the ground. After talking who knows how long. As Seth was telling a story about his first day school but when he looked over to her and saw her dosing off. He check his pocket watch.
"Hm..it's 11pm, she must been so tired." He said quietly. He got up and he slowly picked her up bridal style to make sure he didn't wake her up. Violet move around a little to get comfortable again. Seth didn't move yet again until she was comfortable. As she got comfortable he started walking back to the mansion.

Seth walked up 3 staircases to get to her room. When he go to her room open the door slowly to barely make noises. When the door was fully open he walked in, he set her down on the bed carefully. Then he took off her shoes and puts out a black night gown out for her, just in case she wakes up and wants to change out of her clothing. Seth smile down at her when he was seeing her peacefully sleeping like no one can't hurt this precious girl. He bend over a little to kiss her forehead. When he kissed her forehead, she smiled in her sleep and cuddled a pillow a little. Seth chuckled a little.
"Good night, sweet Violet. Sweet dreams." He said as he kissed her forehead again then walk out her room quietly. Then he shut the door quietly and went to his room to sleep too because its been a long night.