C

:)

Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.

My something old was a ring I was given as a child, not from Dad but from Pogo, who had found it while cleaning. It was made of cheap aluminum but the sentiment was still there, and that's all that mattered to me.

My something new was of course the brand new necklace Allison had given me for the occasion. I told her not to spend much on me, but as always, Allison went out of her way to get me "what I deserved".

My something borrowed was Mom's favorite lipstick, of course I didn't use hers but it still counted for me. I even let her apply it on me, not trusting myself with lipstick and perfect application.

The something blue stumped me for a bit, knowing that white and blue didn't seem like traditional aesthetic, but I chose light blue flats that went well with the short white dress I wore.

It wasn't an actual wedding per say, it was the thought that counted more but nonetheless, Five wanted an "actual wedding", whatever that means.

I, on the other hand, would have preferred just the two of us knowing the finality of our love. But if he wanted this, then so did I.

I mean, who was I to say no to the love of my life?

Thank you all for the support and kindness you have showed me in the past 2 years. I can't fucking believe it's been that long since I've started this book but holy smokes. It's been quite a journey and I want to say thank you for it. I am so thankful and grateful for all of you who read and voted for this book. Much love to you! ❤️